Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I DM Gaga on intagram, meltdown!

IntoYou1

Featured Posts

KyliesChild
Just now, IntoYou1 said:

Thank you , your comment is so stupid bye Felicia 

:saladga: at least correct your grammar if you're going to message her with senseless things like this. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

Lmao you're so funny hahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahaha oh my god so entertaining wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! We all should laugh so hard!

Cringe.

lamaisongaga.com

IntoYou1
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

This isn't a meltdown, you're just whiny.

Gosh ..man or women 

Roro

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, IntoYou1 said:

Gosh ..man or women 

Let me guess

you're brazilian.

lamaisongaga.com

IntoYou1
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Lmao you're so funny hahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahaha oh my god so entertaining wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! We all should laugh so hard!

Cringe.

I was not trying to be funny ,, ok .. I was jut bored .. So you can go wash you duty comment and then open your asshole and slowly put it in there and make sure it doesn't came out .. Bye I'm done with gaga daily .. ****ing rude for no reason 

Roro

IntoYou1
2 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

:saladga: at least correct your grammar if you're going to message her with senseless things like this. 

oh wow the English teacher just came ... I don't f..  care about grammar .. So shut up rude as b...h 

Roro

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, IntoYou1 said:

I was not trying to be funny ,, ok .. I was jut bored .. So you can go wash you duty comment and then open your asshole and slowly put it in there and make sure it doesn't came out .. Bye I'm done with gaga daily .. ****ing rude for no reason 

Don't forget to grab a mint and a dictionary on your way out.

lamaisongaga.com

IntoYou1
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Let me guess

you're brazilian.

Let me guess your a asshole 

Roro

IntoYou1
1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Don't forget to grab a mint and a dictionary on your way out.

Sure honey I will , will you like some too.. Coña culera ,, hilipolla

Roro

dannydevito
2 minutes ago, IntoYou1 said:

oh wow the English teacher just came ... I don't f..  care about grammar .. So shut up rude as b...h 

i dont get it, you're saying the other one is rude but you are being rude too lol

artRaver
Just now, IntoYou1 said:

You're done with GagaDaily because according to you we're rude but this comment has been the rudest one I've seen in this thread so far. 

Sorry that we don't think what you did was amusing or even thread worthy considering the fact on a day to day basis she and her team does get harassing comments like this (where people are 100% serious) and think it's okay  🙄

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

IntoYou1
6 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Grammar , f grammar this is not school ..is Internet 

Roro

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived