đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is the most deserving of VMA Vanguard Award?

JerellM

Who should be awarded the Vma Vanguard Award?   

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be awarded the Vma Vanguard Award?

Featured Posts

JerellM

Today they are announcing the Vma Nominees and a big question is who will win the VMA vanguard Award?  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HolyDelRey

Excuse me, but where is Lana Del Rey? She has one of the best music videos ever. Before y'all come to me w/the vintage iphone videos, check out Ride, Born To Die, Blue Jeans, Freak, Shades Of Cool, National Anthem & etc.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

ManuelColon

Missy Elliot probably, even Christina Aguilera is more deserving than the ones listed.

holy scheisse

Video vanguard...  that was once gaga before she started only making 2 videos for an album:grr:lol

none of the others are worthy of the title imo except for beyonce 

JaneTheC

There're Katy ads on this page:air:

I think my computer is giving me a sign:air:

Yo GagaGaga
12 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Excuse me, but where is Lana Del Rey? She has one of the best music videos ever. Before y'all come to me w/the vintage iphone videos, check out Ride, Born To Die, Blue Jeans, Freak, Shades Of Cool, National Anthem & etc.

I read that in Kanye's voice :giveup:

taylorkanye.gif

Sizzily

Gaga or Rihanna

8 minutes ago, Bio said:

Marilyn Manson

But definitely him too. :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

Didymus

The order should be:

1. Rihanna
2. Katy Perry
3. Lady Gaga

And not because Katy's better but because she came out with a single earlier than Gaga so it would be fair career wise, plus I think Gaga has a bit left to prove music video wise. Her work post-2010 has clearly suffered in that department, and Katy has a lot more too by now.

I think 10-15 years in the industry is a must for a prestigious award like that. Jennifer Lopez and Shakira come to mind. Gaga's wayy too new for it, same goes for Katy/Taylor/Rih.

Even suggesting Lana is ridiculous. Such an award should be prestigious, for someone who's showed to have great longevity. Lana's only had one memorable album so far. Perhaps a small award (a yearly one) she deserves, but not video vanguard :toofunny:

Archived