Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Is Gaga Going to Quit Farming to Become a Full Time Musician?

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

There's a rumor that Gaga is going to release ANOTHER album this year :excuseu:

I think Gaga needs to understand that we stan for her because she's an amazing farmer, not a singer. I'm worried that if she keeps on spending so much time on music, she won't have time to harvest her crops. It's been 3 YEARS since we've had a new harvest, and now she's taking on ANOTHER side project. 

Let's be honest. Gaga's an okay singer, but her music is a lot like Madonna's, and, well..... Let's just say it. When you compare her to serious artists like Katy Perry, it's clear she pales in comparison to vocal talent.

When people remember Gaga years from now, they're going to remember what an awesome farmer she was. But her last harvest, FARMCROP, was a flop. She can come back and be a star in the farming community again if she really tries, but instead she's focusing on music and acting. It's sad. :( 

I know that in 2014 she planted some tobacco with that old farmer guy, but I'm ready for her solo return to the world of farming.

what do you guys think? Are you scared Gaga is going to quit farming to be a full time singer? Is she alienating her core fan base who started stanning for her for her farming?  Discuss :neyde:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

no, she'll continue farming and start selling cucumber on the market

10% discount every Friday 

:neyde:

London GUY

The Grain and Corn This Way were her peaks, all the people supporting FARMCROP are wrong, and don't get me started on Leek to Leek 

REPLAY

DiamondAngel
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

no, she'll continue farming and start selling cucumber on the market

10% discount every Friday 

:neyde:

That's what we've been saying since October of last year tho. :(

donutellha

#JUSTICE FOR GROW WHAT U WANT AS A SINGLE!!!!!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

MaryJaneHolland

Government Farmer

Farm This Way

Farmer Unicorn aka Arabella

MaryJaneFarmland :diane:

Kermit

:koons:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

JaneTheC

Highway sweet corn(road to market)

Dance in the farm

Plow what you want

DiamondAngel
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

:awkney: Worst ggd thread of all time right here!!!

Take a joke, I'm hilarious. You could have not commented and posted another thread asking people how tumblr works despite the fact that Google could have helped you just as well. :)

Lona Delery
2 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Take a joke, I'm hilarious. You could have not commented and posted another thread asking people how tumblr works despite the fact that Google could have helped you just as well. :)

Did you just really say from yourself that you are hilarious :rip:

Edit: wait i just read the rest of what you've written. Stop being a salty and rude ass

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived