Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor won

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

BuzzFeed News asked Morning Consult, a media and technology company that often conducts political polls, to find out what the broad spectrum of Americans thought about Kim versus Taylor.

75% of the people polled had heard of the whole feud at least somewhat – this was a big deal! Even old people knew about it! This was huge news!

And in general, people like Taylor Swift waaaaay more than they like the Kardashian Wests. 55% of people felt favorably about Taylor, but only Kayne only had a 15% favorable rating and Kim only 16%.

When they asked who you sided with in the feud, here’s what they found:

34% side with Taylor
8% side with Kim and Kayne
58% don’t know/no opinion

So it turns out: Twitter is not real life. The opinions of the internet are not the same as “everyone”. Or something. Idk.

*A little more about the poll construction:
They polled 2,502 people, all registered voters in the U.S. The margin of error is plus or minus 2 points. Here’s some breakdowns of the demographics:

Male 47%
Female 53%
White 81%
Hispanic 9%
Afr. Am. 13%
Other 6%

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/people-still-like-taylor-more-than-kim?utm_term=.wkAben6OLr#.twR0Wa9Zpb

tumblr_oav16lEPoJ1u42spno1_400.giftumblr_oav16lEPoJ1u42spno2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_oav16lEPoJ1u42spno3_400.gif

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yuuri

Funny things is, this whole "fued" gave Taylor a huge boost in numbers on Youtube and sales/streams.:firega:

PdogtheDaibutsu

People outside of Twitter probably hardly knew what happened, so of course they would just vote based on general reputation. This doesn't justify anything 

migamiga

Her father probably bought those votes like he bought those Grammy votes! :grr:

2 minutes ago, PdogtheDaibutsu said:

People outside of Twitter probably hardly knew what happened, so of course they would just vote based on general reputation. This doesn't justify anything 

6 minutes ago, Spock said:

75% of the people polled had heard of the whole feud at least somewhat – this was a big deal! Even old people knew about it! This was huge news!

weed

Lmao yasssss!!!! Slay me Taylor

get dat 4th in a row 1M+ first week sales for ha next album

Spock
1 minute ago, PdogtheDaibutsu said:

75% of the people they polled knew about it, which is huge, stay salty

Y6smoFp.gif

imwoahvicky

Not surprised.

The Kardashians have had a bad reputation for years so I can understand why the general audience would choose Taylor over them 

I mean, she's considered 'America's sweetheart' so it makes sense

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Spock
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Lmao yasssss!!!! Slay me Taylor

get dat 4th in a row 1M+ first week sales for ha next album

Was there ever any doubt this wasn't going to happen though? :lana: 

OracleMonster

I don't think a poll is going to determine who won....... with statistics you can manipulate the numbers to be in favor of a certain outcome :poot:

PdogtheDaibutsu

elijahfan

Hopefully the Taylor-bashing has settled for people to finally realize Kanye and Kim have just been FULL OF **** for trying to put the "I made that bitch famous line" under the rug. Which is something I kept saying since day 1, but whatever, I know it takes most people some time before thinking clearly.

Tumblr

2,502 people are not enough representation of a general population consensus.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Pablo

those gifs :rip:

also buzzfeed isn't very trustworthy

Don't visit my profile

Archived