Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

LG Most Likely Did a Video/Photoshoot Today

seashellartfunk

Featured Posts

seashellartfunk
4 minutes ago, Jorget said:

How long does usually take Gaga to announce the album after she's had the photoshoot? The waiting is killing me :giveup:

It depends on how she chooses to go with it. For example, she did a BTW photoshoot in December 2010 and announced the record on January 1st. But then again she announced ARTPOP in July but did the shoot in September (the Jeff Koons one that's in the booklet, not the I&V one). So... at this point the possibilities are unpredictable considering she's keeping everything under wraps this time around.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and
2 hours ago, kabirartfling said:

Give me that bad romance 2.0 :firega:

Uptown Funk 2.0 is coming :emma:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

fede ARTPOP
2 hours ago, Admin said:

She did.

What happened with the "they aiming an April shedule" ?? :toofunny:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

13 minutes ago, seashellartfunk said:

It depends on how she chooses to go with it. For example, she did a BTW photoshoot in December 2010 and announced the record on January 1st. But then again she announced ARTPOP in July but did the shoot in September (the Jeff Koons one that's in the booklet, not the I&V one). So... at this point the possibilities are unpredictable considering she's keeping everything under wraps this time around.

Well so it's usually no more than 2 months right? It works for me :unicorn:

underneath the pine

4 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

What happened with the "they aiming an April sheudle" ?? :toofunny:

If I'm not wrong that was supposed to happen. LG5 1.0 with RedOne's productions but then she met Mark Ronson which then introduced her BloodPop and the rest is history... If you don't trust Admin (which I understand :flop:) then you should trust Propagaga, these guys know.

underneath the pine

fede ARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Jorget said:

If I'm not wrong that was supposed to happen. LG5 1.0 with RedOne's productions but then she met Mark Ronson which then introduced her BloodPop and the rest is history... If you don't trust Admin (which I understand :flop:) then you should trust Propagaga, these guys know.

I dont need to trust anyone, im just waiting official announcements :gaycat:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

I dont need trust anyone, im just waiting official announcements :gaycat:

Lucky you. Some of us will take anything at this point to make the waiting of the holy LG5 less traumatic :madge:

underneath the pine

BadKidBrodie

Seeing as she was at Universal Music too, it seems like she was handing in the album or organising something

lavenderblondee

I can't with the fact that she can't even leave her apartment looking "natural" without having a LG5 reason behind it. :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

But the mindtrappa/admin thing definitely means it's a yes, so I am excited. But I'm still cackling at the original reason it was brought up lmao.

THE TRUE HYPE IS BEGINNING AND I CAN'T HOLD ON. I'm suddenly getting the ARTPOP "gagz hasn't been seen much in months and now suddenly she's having a "party" that everyone is talking about" vibes. TO WHICH THE ALBUM WAS ANNOUNCED THAT NIGHT.

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, Jorget said:

I appreciate the post! Although Q3/Q4 2016 was always the plan since the start of last year.

Babel

Mods should change the thread title and move this to news, it happened (as it was confirmed by PropaGaga and Admin).

CookieHWilson
13 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

Mods should change the thread title and move this to news, it happened (as it was confirmed by PropaGaga and Admin).

So it DID happen?
Obscure Era.
:giveup:

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Archived