LG Most Likely Did a Video/Photoshoot Today

seashellartfunk

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
2 minutes ago, seashellartfunk said:

He's had connections with people who work with her for years now.

... oh ok

tumblr_n48sealVtL1ts4kc2o1_400.gif

PropaGaga

There was a shoot today. Don't know what or what for. She was also supposed to record, but I'm not sure if that ever happened if she's only re-appearing now. She may have only just wrapped.

Worth noting that Inez & Vinoodh are in New York, but them being involved is simply speculation, due to the frequency of their collaborations. They also have a home there.

seashellartfunk
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

There was a shoot today. Don't know what or what for. She was also supposed to record, but I'm not sure if that ever happened if she's only re-appearing now. She may have only just wrapped.

Worth noting that Inez & Vinoodh are in New York, but them being involved is simply speculation, due to the frequency of their collaborations. They also have a home there.

Yeah, I assumed she was with I+V knowing they were also there but then again, who knows. Hopefully the shoot wasn't AHS related.

Also, record as in record more vocals for the album? I thought that was finished long ago, but knowing her she'll do it till the last second before handing it.

Jinzo

:excited2::excited2::excited2:

Ha first 1B views video coming! 

and that BOMB must have the longest fuse in the universe :toofunny:

TropicOfCANCER
41 minutes ago, neptugne said:

It's almost hard for me to actually think that Gaga is releasing new material and having a new era lol

Like is this really happening? Finally?

is that you in your avi? and is that your natural hair color? So pretty!

PropaGaga
2 minutes ago, seashellartfunk said:

Yeah, I assumed she was with I+V knowing they were also there but then again, who knows. Hopefully the shoot wasn't AHS related.

Also, record as in record more vocals for the album? I thought that was finished long ago, but knowing her she'll do it till the last second before handing it.

I don't think it was AHS related, since she could have easily done something like that at FOX Studios during the many times she's been there the past few weeks.

Not sure what she's doing as far as recording goes. Everyone involved with the album has sort of moved on to projects for other artists or gone on vacation, which is typically a sign of things being done.

Mikey Monster

hell yas! Something must be coming! I cant wait to experience this new era with you all!!! <3 :hug:

Mikey McCampbell

FGGrayson

meh, i dont believe anything anymore

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

BuzzcutSeason

Jesus.

I feel like if she doesn't release this fall every monster will come after her. Like even since 2014 we've been a little thirsty, but if she doesn't release soon we'll just be shriveled up and dehydrated with absolutely nothing left.

Koreku

She's really keeping everything under wraps :excited2:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

How long does usually take Gaga to announce the album after she's had the photoshoot? The waiting is killing me :giveup:

underneath the pine

Archived