💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lindsay Lohan: "He just strangled me!"

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Jinzo

poor Lindsay i was rooting for this relationship , they look so cute together such a shame :(

lohantarabasov.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&

Brian Ryan

So the camera films everything... but suddenly goes away right when she gets "choked." I need to get a better life.

dannydevito
2 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

So the camera films everything... but suddenly goes away right when she gets "choked." I need to get a better life.

i can't @ you being esceptic about everything, it really is annoying when you comment such things insead of at least show some support. Not everything in life is made up.

Thank you Gaga

THEN BREAK UP WITH HIM??????bish whut????:saladga:

I believe in a glamorous life

Kulture Kiari
4 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

So you showed up on a thread about relationships and physical abuse and leave a comment assuming this is "fake" just because she is a Hollywood Starlet, even tho cops showed up. You need to get a better life. 

DiscoHeaven23

poor girl :(

She really has a great heart and is really nice, (as i saw on her OWN show)

She just has demons. 

6 minutes ago, Thank you Gaga said:

THEN BREAK UP WITH HIM??????bish whut????:saladga:

Why do you think she's saying "I don't love you anymore... get out"????????????

Not to mention, are you really that thick? Do you know anything about abusive relationships? They're not as easy to solve as "just break up". Ugh.

DeleteMyAccount

I wish she'd get a break one of these days. I would really love to see her glowing in the spotlight instead of getting caught up in drama...

Thank you Gaga
2 minutes ago, Mast said:

Why do you think she's saying "I don't love you anymore... get out"????????????

Not to mention, are you really that thick? Do you know anything about abusive relationships? They're not as easy to solve as "just break up". Ugh.

Then why can`t she call the ****ing cops instead of taking it to Social Media? And you don`t have to be rude. I obviously know about abusive relationships but what the **** is Instagram going to do?

3 minutes ago, Thank you Gaga said:

Then why can`t she call the ****ing cops instead of taking it to Social Media? And you don`t have to be rude. I obviously know about abusive relationships but what the **** is Instagram going to do?

Because he probably strangled her AFTER the instagram posts and during this footage, where she was obviously cornered????? Jesus. 

Again, handling abuse is a super intimidating thing to do. Even calling the police is on your abuser is enough to fear for your life.

Tumblr
13 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I wish she'd get a break one of these days. I would really love to see her glowing in the spotlight instead of getting caught up in drama...

This.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Tumblr
5 minutes ago, Mast said:

Because he probably strangled her AFTER the instagram posts and during this footage, where she was obviously cornered????? Jesus. 

Again, handling abuse is a super intimidating thing to do. Even calling the police is on your abuser is enough to fear for your life.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

KURUSHITOVSKA

What happened to her voice? 

OT: This is disgusting I can't comment on it.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Thank you Gaga
3 minutes ago, Mast said:

So she can tell the whole world but not the police? But either way you can continue arguing I`m done.

Archived