12 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Why do I even bother posting. Chances are you already spoke my mind :madge:

I hate you :laughga:

23lhx0o.jpg.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

I think she went on every major talk/reality show to perform/be interviewed in various countries that year. :air: 

high heeled fem
On 26 July 2016 at 2:06 AM, Blore said:

I doubt we'll see an album campaign to that scale ever again, from anyone, it was more akin to a movie release than an album. It was a blessed and fruitful time.

My mind boggles trying to estimate how much it would of cost Interscope to fund a campaign like that, many millions I assume, maybe thats why the Judas single cover was made on paint ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That promo was so magic :giveup: I'm so glad I was here for it.

God it was iconic :firega:

love the paint cover & love judas :staymad:

KyliesChild

I'm legit not even lying when I'm saying this but I woke up around that time and an airplane was flying in the sky and spelt “Born This Way Out Now!" with smoke.

Harry

It was massive, and a major part of the reason so many people were pissed with ARTPOP promo.

SMILE2NE1 used to update a great thread that kept track of pretty much every single appearance/piece of promo. The spoilers don't actually work for me which is a shame, idk if it's to do with this site's floppy formatting or if it's just me but here it is anyway: 

If you weren't here during that time then I feel bad for you. Especially during May 2011. It's not a stretch to say that there was a new performance in some shape or form pretty much every single day of that month. Sometimes more than that. Seemingly endless interviews, print, TV and radio. Banners and advertisements everywhere.

I can't think of a single album in recent years that had more promo, honestly. She was virtually unavoidable.

Haroon

She was literally everywhere and anywhere :shocked: You couldn't order a cup of coffee at the ****ing deli without hearing or seeing her :wtfga: 

Didymus

Way too big.

This whole forum was crying about her being overexposed. Which is funny, 'cause now they're all acting like everything about that era was the holy grail.

Brian Ryan

Makes ARTPOP look like it was done by an Indie artist. It was HUGE. They promoted ARTPOP like they wanted it to flop.

crisTEAne

i remember that i checked GGD for news on a daily basis and there was something new, a performance and/or an interview, every single day. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Sylvanas

I remember she went on a promo tour around the world, where virtually she was performing in a new country every single day for what seemed like months. It didn't even start to slow down until mid September, with the iHeartRadio performance. 

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

avalon x
28 minutes ago, Haroon said:

She was literally everywhere and anywhere :shocked: You couldn't order a cup of coffee at the ****ing deli without hearing or seeing her :wtfga: 

I see what you did there,  you sly fox you. giphy.gif 

avalon x

Now that I think about it.. she did promote BTW like it was the next X-Men movie! :udidnt: She used to fly to different places and did a BUNCH of interviews on the same day which went to TV channels, YouTube channels, blogs, everything! 

That's exactly how they promote a large scale movie.

Like Ghostbusters. :usrs: Now playing in cinemas near you.

Loyalty

This is why bobby better do the best Job he can and get the album promoted as much as Troy did. Hopefully make this her best selling record.

Archived