šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Bobby deserve the hate he's getting?

monstereo

Does Bobby deserve the hate he's getting?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Does Bobby deserve the hate he's getting?

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oprah Winfrey
8 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

So you're going to hate on him for doing his job as a manager? And because he had gotten mad because fans hadĀ invaded his friendsĀ privacy? He hasn't done anything wrong so far and if this is because ā€œLG5 is not here" maybe it is because it is on Gaga's terms when she is done with the album? Her change must be influenced by someone else but don't take it to the extreme and say he deserves the hate he had received for doing nothing.

Preach!!Ā 

monstereo
9 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

So you're going to hate on him for doing his job as a manager? And because he had gotten mad because fans hadĀ invaded his friendsĀ privacy? He hasn't done anything wrong so far and if this is because ā€œLG5 is not here" maybe it is because it is on Gaga's terms when she is done with the album? Her change must be influenced by someone else but don't take it to the extreme and say he deserves the hate he had received for doing nothing.

He could be more professional though.

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, Carmex said:

Nope, he hand a numerous limbs in helping Gaga rebrand her image after the ARTPOP tragedy. This fanbase is just way too sensitive and quick to attack, like a pack of wild dogs. Bobby is on our side and wants the best for Gaga. I hope this fanbase doesn't scare him away.

Right. Maybe that's because of this kind of behavior that he was quick to snap everyone out of it without taking gloves. In the end, none of us would like our friends or relatives to be brought in the middle of some bs they have strictly nothing to do about.

I mean, that poor guy was just trying on his new headphones, and now we're here making polls to know if Bobby is a good manager or not.... I mean, do you guys realize how INSANE it has all become?!

KyliesChild
3 minutes ago, monstereo said:

SorryĀ for coming off rude earlier.

--

I don't understand. Is it because of his way of responding or his way of managing Gaga?

KURUSHITOVSKA

As I said on another post

He doesnt know how to manage her but she performed at the Superbowl and the whole world loved it and praised her, saving her reputation after ARTPOP (managed by Troy), the Grammys, the Oscars, now she's performing at the DNC WITHOUT AN ALBUM TO PROMOTE and we will have VMAs and more thing to come. If that's not good management... Do you all really thing that the NFL called her like "please Gaga song the anthem for us"??? No, it's the manaher that presents them the option, so of course he is a gpod manager. Her marketing team isn't part of management. Oh and don't forget AHS and that Golden Globe.

ĀæQuĆ© currĆ­culum tiene Ć©sta tarĆ”ntula?

samuelx

Not at all,Ā the Little Whiners are just mad at Gaga becauseĀ she's not speaking about LG5 and they're projecting that onto Bobby. Literally she broke up with her FiancĆ© less then a week ago. Cut the women some slack, she is already hard on herself.

samuelx

maybe you could not be a needy bitch????? :green::green:Ā 

11 minutes ago, monstereo said:

giskardsb

it's not his fault the apparent average mental age of the fanbase has degraded to about toddler level.

Ā 

En_Sabah_Nur
3 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

it's not his fault the apparent average mental age of the fanbase has degraded to about toddler level.

Ā 

THIS ^^

Ā 

Egypt. W

Zilla

Don't bite the hand that feeds. The way you're disrespecting him is uncalled for tbh

PS he's worked for other record labels and under Troy. Troy was Gaga's manager when she was on top of the world, he knows what he's doing ffs

oh and PS, he's been very good to GagaDaily so I would watch the comments please.

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.

RAMROD

He already is a good manager.

Y'all are also the one who said that he is better than Troy when Gaga performs at Baku and more.

Then y'all now hating him.

Jebus, make up you mind lmao

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Sara locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived