Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I didnt like Bobby from the start

Nono

Featured Posts

Antoni

Anyone who thinks the 5 seconds they take to bash him is worth more than his YEARS of work alongside her AND her previous manager is full of their own ****. 

My name isn't Timmers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

I really don't rate Bobby as a manager at all. I think he's completely distracted Gaga from her own self. In my view, she has became someone she is not - and Bobby has encouraged that, believing that he is 'helping'. 

You can say that this is Gaga in her most authentic form (the jazz, the acting, the lack of controversy) but I strongly disbelieve that. I think Bobby has made Gaga feel that she can no longer be 'Gaga' if she wants to be a credible artist.

Under Bobby, her focus has moved from mainstream pop success to critical acclaim - either way, there is a motive. She isn't fully doing her. 'The Fame' is Gaga being her true self. 

In my opinion, he has drained the Gaga from Gaga. I hate seeing it happen. His attitude towards Little Monsters is also very unappreciative, and I think it's no coincidence that Gaga herself is no longer so attached to us because of this.  

subtext / fantasy

Oprah Winfrey
Just now, Mister Gaga said:

lowkey? :laughga:

CoKdWjxWgAABAyZ.jpg

Pigrez trying to rent an apartament In the same building as Gaga vibes

MarcusBones

I see Bobby all the time at Precinct (a gay club) in DTLA. I should ask his ass about LG5 next time I see him...

Although when I asked him for a pass to get in to the Elton/Gaga show on Sunset he was like "you need one of these" *flashes pass* "but I don't have an extra to give you. :toofunny:

gagzus
6 minutes ago, Nono said:

And we are on Gaga daily, a forum and I just stated my personal opinion

ok? 

status worthy thread

LadyGagaStan93
Just now, OMonster said:

I really don't rate Bobby as a manager at all. I think he's completely distracted Gaga from her own self. In my view, she has became someone she is not - and Bobby has encouraged that, believing that he is 'helping'. 

You can say that this is Gaga in her most authentic form (the jazz, the acting, the lack of controversy) but I strongly disbelieve that. I think Bobby has made Gaga feel that she can no longer be 'Gaga' if she wants to be a credible artist. Under Bobby, her focus has moved from mainstream pop success to critical acclaim - either way, there is a motive. She isn't fully doing her. 'The Fame' is Gaga being her true self. 

In my opinion, he has drained the Gaga from Gaga. I hate seeing it. 

This is the best one yet. LMAO

elijahfan

You mad because he told you to get a grip? Well THANK GOD he's here to instill a little bit of sense into this fanbase. Plus he's doing an incredible job, he's one of the reasons why Gaga has recovered from the catastrophe - yes, CATASTROPHE - that was her reputation back in 2013. In a few months you guys will be raving about the new era, act like hypocrites and forget all about it, so you better start now and get several seats. Jesus.

JustAnotherDay
3 minutes ago, Nono said:

You cant tell me that about 70-ish comments is bombarded.

Case closed. :madge:

It's still a lot of comments and an invasion of privacy considering it's not even someone close to Gaga which means that little monsters are stalking not only her friends but the friends of people on her team

was NickARTPOP

gagzus
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

You can say that this is Gaga in her most authentic form (the jazz, the acting, the lack of controversy) but I strongly disbelieve that. I think Bobby has made Gaga feel that she can no longer be 'Gaga' if she wants to be a credible artist. Under Bobby, her focus has moved from mainstream pop success to critical acclaim - either way, there is a motive. She isn't fully doing her. 'The Fame' is Gaga being her true self. 

In my opinion, he has drained the Gaga from Gaga. I hate seeing it. 

that's because critical acclaim will keep her here for 30 more years, pop success will simply keep her here for 3 months of her next era if she's lucky. And she's simply matured and older now she's not 22 anymore and after the way our fanbase and others drag madonna for wearing what she does because of her age I'm sure she's aware of what to and not to wear anymore. Plus she probably got tired of her style being ripped off by garbage artists.

But we shall have to wait till the era ACTUALLY starts to see what she's like. 

JoeJane

He's very rude sometimes... I think he just don't understand that he's the manager of a popstar who has one of the biggest fanbases in the world. I mean, of course sometimes the monsters will be a little extra (:lolga:), but is ok, this is how the world works. 

Just hope his marketing skills are good enough to make LG5 the major era of recent history, otherwise... 

tumblr_mki3smq9ed1rlwbnro1_250.gif

9 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey said:

I think he lowkey hates this fanbase

Much like Gaga herself does.

LadyGagaStan93

My only gripe with him is that he's very quick to shoot down fan rumors. I mean granted Im glad to know but he doesn't let us have fun in that aspect. But still he's literally only doing his job and he's done nothing but great things. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived