💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why I think LG5 is taking so long.

Shaney

Featured Posts

Shaney

I think Gaga wants to distance herself as much as she can from her past career and start anew with a new image. I also remember her telling fans on Little Monsters that we wouldn't even recognize her on ARTPOP, but we all know that didn't happen. I think she wants that to happen with LG5. It honestly kind of happened with IWYL, I didn't even think that was her singing the first verse.

Plus, I was watching her Billboard Woman of the Year interview, and I think she's just really enjoying doing what SHE wants to do this time around, and I think she deserves as much time as she wants to finish this album. 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Bae said:

It honestly kind of happened with IWYL, I didn't even think that was her singing the first verse.

i still can't recognize her voice in that song :awkney:

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

OMG YES I REMEMBER! 

I was like "who is this, is some one else featured?". 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

KyliesChild

Maybe you couldn't recognize her in I Want Your Love because Nile Rodgers started the track? :green:

I think the only reason why she is taking longer than usual is because she dosent have a manager forcing her (well, not as much) to release new material. 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

OMG YES I REMEMBER! 

but seriously, is Neil Rodgers or some other man singing too?

Born To Slay

I think it makes sense in a way. She dropped a jazz album on September 2014 and toured the album in 2015. So she did a musical project. Then when you add in AHS, it kind of makes sense it'd take this long. Tho it is annoying.

JbGaga

I thought she was trying to distance herself from her fans because she was getting maried nd was evenchually going to have children so she choose family over fans. Now that thats over i think shes going to be speeding this music thing up.

If im wrong shes probably writing chit songs and doesn't know what to do. :laughga:

whatever the reason is, it IS taking too long

jackk.png

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

KyliesChild
11 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

but seriously, is Neil Rodgers or some other man singing too?

Nile Rodgers, yes. He sang in the beginning and also some backing vocals too.

samuelx

I think it's taking so long because a lot of unexpected things has happened in her life this past year 

Teri Hatcher
28 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

27 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

OMG YES I REMEMBER! 

Wtf? its clearly her, yeah the song has a lot of backing vocals but its obviously her singing 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

fede ARTPOP

She said "it will worth the wait" ,it better do:grr:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

donutellha

I believer your theory is true, but if so, why wasn't LG5 released at the height of her image-cleaning era, aka February? 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Hexxx

With AHS and C2C tour outta the way, I think it's safe to say that LG5 is her main focus now. But something tells me she's only half finished. I see the album coming out eartly next year with a single or two out this year.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

lucastecala
1 hour ago, Bae said:

I think Gaga wants to distance herself as much as she can from her past career and start anew with a new image. I also remember her telling fans on Little Monsters that we wouldn't even recognize her on ARTPOP, but we all know that didn't happen. I think she wants that to happen with LG5. It honestly kind of happened with IWYL, I didn't even think that was her singing the first verse.

Plus, I was watching her Billboard Woman of the Year interview, and I think she's just really enjoying doing what SHE wants to do this time around, and I think she deserves as much time as she wants to finish this album. 

can this be included in the bible, cause, sister, you just PREACHED! Amem!

Archived