Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW Ball Stage [Sketch Comparison]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Unicorn De Milo

I'm affraid she might look "small" on stage, compared to the set :ohno:

but good lighting would help her get notice, and also the cameras and both video screens would help too ;p

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but good lighting would help her get notice, and also the cameras and both video screens would help too ;p

Yes, of course. I just hope the castle changes. Yes, it's amazing and big, but that's it. If she performed in a real castle, wouldn't be that special if she didn't know how to use it properly.

My only question is, how are they going to change all the set pieces like in TMB when the set is essentially just one massive castle or so it appears

Unicorn De Milo

Yes, of course. I just hope the castle changes. Yes, it's amazing and big, but that's it. If she performed in a real castle, wouldn't be that special if she didn't know how to use it properly.

lets hope that b---h knows how to werk that stage

lets hope that b---h knows how to werk that stage

It would be good enough if she used it as part of the plot. I can imagine her acting and being really theatrical. It kind of works well in my mind :sweat:

TheMadridHash

:golfclap: nice desing, proper lightings, fog, laser beans and ventilators from the grounds :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: dat gonna b awesummm

tumblr_m1pztdnCiv1qc4uvh.gif

THIS GIFFFF AHAHAHAHAHAH

Alijandro

is it just me, or is that stage too big to put together completely inside that building?? hopefully that full thing will be able to go in arenas and not just stadiums

Hot Space

Hope it's real! I can't wait to hear/see the story she's made up for the tour. It's so close! We're getting youtube videos guys.

She's performing Bloody Mary, Highway Unicorn, and The Queen LIVE. I hope we hear some sort of new ballad.

Archived