Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Ryan Seacrest teases HUGE monday announcement. Gaga?

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

Will he be replacing Andy Cohen's "Himeros" in G.U.Y.'s continuation? :giveup:

dish-032514-lady-gaga-wwhl-call.jpg

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

GagaMyBlood95

It's performers for IHeart radio.. Unless Gaga is a performer, it will be nothing related to Gaga..

Speechless94

I don't think Ryan Seacrest's show is the way we're going to get our first info about LG5. If she were to be announced as a performer it would kinda (totally) ruin a surprise release.

It could just be that it's an announcement about when they're going to announce the list of performers? And there just hyping it way too much? 

But tbh, if tomorrow is when they're going to release the full list, I fully do not expect Gaga to be on it. The start of the next album cycle wouldn't start with her name appearing on a list of performers with no knowledge of what she's performing 

Bloody Matt
2 minutes ago, Speechless94 said:

I don't think Ryan Seacrest's show is the way we're going to get our first info about LG5. If she were to be announced as a performer it would kinda (totally) ruin a surprise release.

It could just be that it's an announcement about when they're going to announce the list of performers? And there just hyping it way too much? 

But tbh, if tomorrow is when they're going to release the full list, I fully do not expect Gaga to be on it. The start of the next album cycle wouldn't start with her name appearing on a list of performers with no knowledge of what she's performing 

^This

Teal Ambition

It's the iHeart Radio Festival line up. If Gaga even performs at that festival, I highly doubt she would be announced first.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

elijahfan

It will basically be about iHeartRadio festival. They're trying to sell something here, they wouldn't try to hype something up like this if it wasn't directly about them.

Kermit
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Lock this thread :rip:

"Don't know where this rumor about Gaga is coming from" @DiscoHeaven23's false conclusion thread. Although I already proceeded to confirm that the playback of Gaga's voice in the iHR<3 ad was from 2014, or before. 

Then this fanbase, continuously decides to higher their expectations, only to be let down tremendously by their own act. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

DiscoHeaven23
4 minutes ago, DominicB said:

"Don't know where this rumor about Gaga is coming from" @DiscoHeaven23's false conclusion thread. Although I already proceeded to confirm that the playback of Gaga's voice in the iHR<3 ad was from 2014, or before. 

Then this fanbase, continuously decides to higher their expectations, only to be let down tremendously by their own act. 

Must've missed the thread I created that said "Lady Gaga Is Performing at the iHeart Radio Awards", but thanks for the mention. 

Kermit
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Must've missed the thread I created that said "Lady Gaga Is Performing at the iHeart Radio Awards", but thanks for the mention. 

:excuseu: I saw it. 

:excuseu: I'm not intending to be hostile, but just stating that this was only created by a large number of our troops jumping to conclusions.

:excuseu:Also, thank you for not being one of those users who purposely take advantage of most. I admire your reliability. :applause:

GagaKlein

and here we go again, awaiting another letdown...:saladga:

MonsterVlad

omg why all the hype threads that was created yesterday, created today AGAIN but by someone else? :emma:

Archived