💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you happy with how Gaga's career has gone so far?

Carmex

Featured Posts

Slayer

No, but I think she can repair it. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
7 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

mmmm no poor you cuz Gaga atleast has a career and you don't, and you are not satisfied about GAGA'S career not YOURS...you should worry about ur own damn life not Gaga's, Gaga is fine.

delusional

you-have-to-stop.gif

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

No

It all went downhill after BTW

She should have never sung that awful jazz album

She should have never started acting

This poor woman is wasting her youth, her talent, her life, and there is nothing we can do about it :tea:

this tbh:emma:

I disliked the BTWBall

I disliked ARTPOP and the artrave tour

I disliked C2C

and her carer acting barely caught my attention

I still have faith in her tho, that's why I'm still here but honestly we've had a lot of mess since 2012 and that's not how I wanted gaga's career tbh

if you told me back in 2010 that gaga's career was going to end up like this I would've been shocked

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Creyk
Just now, etron said:

She honestly can't. She wasted so many years and she shows no signs of picking up speed, even if she started doing annaul releases from now on it might not be enough.

She's done and after LG5 it will go down in flames most likely

And it's only her own fault for working so damn slow all the time or wasting her time with things that simply do not matter

AlexanderMagno

As for her career, my opinion is pretty much frozen (like her career?). I'm waiting for LG5, then I'll know how i feel.

but i can say I'm not happy with Gaga's person. I've been immensely disappointed with most of her statements and she has shown how much similar she can be with other pop starsor any celebrity. That affects her career, but I'm trying to focus on the future music alone.

11 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Call us when u have anything on Billboard :hor:

How about I call GGD when Gaga has a song that peaks in the Top 40? :hor:

Slayer
10 minutes ago, Creyk said:

She honestly can't. She wasted so many years and she shows no signs of picking up speed, even if she started doing annaul releases from now on it might not be enough.

And it's only her own fault for working so damn slow all the time or wasting her time with things that simply do not matter

I disagree, the general public is very fickle and are easily persuaded. They went from practically lynching her for the vomit art performance at SXSW to showering her adoration and respect for her Oscars performance less than a year later. All she needs is a successful era where she hits everything out of the park, and her career will be "redeemed". 

Have some faith in her. She brought us The Fame/Monster, she's capable of doing something of that quality again (with the right people). 

10 minutes ago, Creyk said:

This. Fans who praise her for whatever "artistic integrity" she has are so delusional. She's still a pop star.

13 minutes ago, etron said:

She can't. 2013 was her chance to redeem herself and she wasted it.

MaryJaneHolland
19 minutes ago, Carmex said:

I go to one of the best schools in NYC, unlike Gaga who dropped out of college to become

don't blame yourself.. this comment makes no sense 

if you don't like her, just leave and that's all

Slayer
Just now, Carmex said:

What?! In 2013 she was coming off the back of a hugely successful album and a stadium tour. She didn't have to redeem herself for Born This Way, it was enormous.

Slayer
6 minutes ago, Carmex said:

This. Fans who praise her for whatever "artistic integrity" she has are so delusional. She's still a pop star.

Maybe you should go stan for Katy Perry then? :lolga:

CakeLikeLG
3 minutes ago, Carmex said:

wtf :emma:

How do you know she can't bounce back with LG5? She is working with new producers and her image is a lot better than it was in 2013 so literally everything can happen

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

M I M I Z

I love how honest the replies in this thread :heart:

That's what Gaga needs, not the fake fans who applaud everything she does.

8 minutes ago, etron said:

What?! In 2013 she was coming off the back of a hugely successful album and a stadium tour. She didn't have to redeem herself for Born This Way, it was enormous.

The GP and media were sick of her. Marry The Night bombed. The BTW Ball was atrocious, and she was mentally a trainwreck. She also turned the GP off with BTW (single) and lost support. 

Archived