high heeled fem
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That is what I meant.

ny-sideeye.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

This is something I have been wondering about...

They were quite close and Tara seemed to tag along with Gaga to almost everything at one point. But it seemed to me that Tara was copying everything that Gaga did. She became a clone of her at one point. Not the crazy Gaga outfits but same hair colour. I can't really remember right now what their styles were like back then but I remember noticing Tara was copying Gaga alot. It could be that Gaga got sick of her always being joined at the hip and even though copying is meant to be a flattering thing, everybody who has ever had a friend copy them know that it's not. 

Also, her makeup artistry wasn't great. Maybe Gaga fired her and their relationship went awry. 

I doubt we will ever know because Gaga respectfully keeps personal details private.

Roomingfree77
On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 8:10 AM, kabirartfling said:

Omg AURA lyrics were true, she killed her former friend, left her on the trunk on highway 10 :air: :neyde:

words only lie when spoken and they have the tendency to interfere with my emotions

SilkSpectre0
14 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

msged her best friend on Instagram.... Let's see if she replies...can't believe I did this. But @Speechless94 has me concerned 

I really hope she's okay. She seemed such a genuinelŷ nice person and she was looking so ill before she vanished 

SilkSpectre0

Her last posts related to lupus seemed to be her surrounding herself with crystals and in a lot of pain. It made me so concerned that she was having to hope that much that crystals could help

Roomingfree77
2 hours ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

Her last posts related to lupus seemed to be her surrounding herself with crystals and in a lot of pain. It made me so concerned that she was having to hope that much that crystals could help

If she surrounds herself with crystals then medical marijuana is within her ball park for comfort and joy as well, poor thing I didn't know she was suffering like that.. :hug:

high heeled fem
3 hours ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

I agree with both your posts :udidnt: it's so worrying... Not on her friends social media even a pic of her since she posted those ill pics.

I haven't got a message back yet 

Ferrer Zorola
On 24 de julio de 2016 at 9:53 AM, Sycamore said:

Good. So hopefully we don't have to see Lisa Vanderpump anymore.

Lisa is queen. :awkney:

LIFE IS GOOD

alaska5000
On July 24, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Carmex said:

She's a human being. I'm sure there's people that were in your life from 5 years ago that you no longer speak to. 

Why are you being so defensive sis? Acting like he's throwing dirt on your mom.

ex6EQWF.gif

SilkSpectre0
21 hours ago, Roomingfree77 said:

If she surrounds herself with crystals then medical marijuana is within her ball park for comfort and joy as well, poor thing I didn't know she was suffering like that.. :hug:

Yeah I hope she has something to relieve the pain 

SilkSpectre0
20 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

I agree with both your posts :udidnt: it's so worrying... Not on her friends social media even a pic of her since she posted those ill pics.

I haven't got a message back yet 

:/ let me know if you hear back 

high heeled fem
On 27 July 2016 at 11:14 PM, alaska5000 said:

Why are you being so defensive sis? Acting like he's throwing dirt on your mom.

ex6EQWF.gif

omg epic

giphy.gif

high heeled fem
12 hours ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

:/ let me know if you hear back 

Will do coming back here soon as I do, nothing yet. Inbox me 

giphy.gif

Miel

I thought she just got super sick, and had her shadow/apprentice (Sarah) take over.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived