Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Whodunnit

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit
Just now, Blake said:

Okay sis calm down. :flop: I used to be friends with Maryanne too so I do know about her voice. :toofunny: I literally just posted the track saying it was somewhat similar. 

I'm calm, bro. :air:

I just investigate into a lot. Scorpios need answers. :air:

I apologize if my formal manner came off as hostile or anything to that affect. :hug:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Sizzily
36 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:huh: The entire point was to find out, SOLIDLY, if it was or if it wasn't. Whoever claimed they were going to release it, as it has been about a couple of months, and no sign of them or their song has been sighted. 

For all we know, they could have just been trying to get promotion, or they could have been serious. 

Seeing that an upcoming artist would cause an entire commotion over a song, they either would release it (and prove our left or rights), and be over with or they would keep it to themselves, to avoid legal issues with (Interscope/Geffen). If they were able to record an entire song of theirs, you'd think they'd effortlessly grant the request and statement for its reveal. 

Its been a month :emma: He said his band is going to release it sometime in fall like in October.

One Banned Boi

Kermit
1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

Its been a month :emma: He said his band is going to release it sometime in fall like in October.

I may be heading into my astrological tendencies, a bit to formal in time. I'll see if I can wait it out, to see the outcome. Maybe, i'll be more open to conclusions, in due time. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

GagaXCupcakke

All Mine is not Gaga. Sorry :( I really wish she would go this direction 

Kermit
Just now, Dora said:

It feels beautiful to finalize an uncertainty. Thank you, Dora. :hug:

Kermit

May I request for a moderator to close this thread? I seem to have concluded my concerns. Apologies. @Shadow

Sizzily
4 minutes ago, Dora said:

Christ, I love it. :giveup: 

One Banned Boi

Shadow
7 minutes ago, DominicB said:

May I request for a moderator to close this thread? I seem to have concluded my concerns. Apologies. @Shadow

Request granted.

Put your hands up... 🖤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived