Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
review

ReMark060 found out about this cult site

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monsterdino said:

THANK YOU! And he's like im not tweeting information anymore like what INFORMATION did you told us before.

he did about britney

that there'll be a perfume with a snippet in the comercial

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

OK then, ask him what's the first LETTER of the LEAD SINGLE let's see if he will answer you. Btw a PROFESSIONAL sure DOESNT make a twitter account and tweets about people's music, that are "top secret".

Agreed. Unless this person's really desperate for attention - I mean, there are crazies everywhere, there must be a couple of them at record labels....

monsterdino
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

he did about britney

that there'll be a perfume with a snippet in the comercial

Yeah when Britney already told us, plus he was talking about Gaga that he will not tell us anymore informations

La Kubrick

About time :interestinga:

Just now, Luc said:

Summary of what he's said about LG5:

- RedOne is on the album

- single released in August

- performance at VMAs

- Boris is Gaga

- Gaga has left cryptic hints

- Rock, Pop, Disco, Funk sound

- Gaga is friends with Katy

- Gaga is waiting for Katy to announce release dates

- Gaga keeps changing her mind on the lead single

- Gaga's new material is good

- somebody is going to get the Video Vanguard award at VMAs (Katy, Rih, Gaga or somebody else)

This is the same list of topics in Gaga Daily :interestinga: 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monsterdino said:

Yeah when Britney already told us 

before :neyde:

GloZell Green

Oh no he isn't tweeting anymore. Some people on here need to start looking for something else to complain about :interestinga:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

GagaMegaFan
3 minutes ago, Luc said:

Is this by the way really Gaga's profile?

https://twitter.com/BorisgoluzdravA

I wonder why she put Jaroslavl at location? I love that city but Gaga's never been there :sis: 

yes she leaked the aura and confessed that her fav on ARTPOP is aura and the other is the meh

ew

Just now, GagaMegaFan said:

yes she leaked the aura and confessed that her fav on ARTPOP is aura and the other is the meh

That's interesting. I thought Gaga liked the original version of Swine and Applause... I guess she didn't like ARTPOP/Donatella/Fashion/MJH/Applause/Gypsy/etcetcetc then.. I agree with her though. An album full of Auras (demo-like vocals) would've been awesome.

MaryJaneHolland

and the thread is slowly but surely dying :stalkga:

R.I.P remark060 :laughga:

Speechless94

Who the F cares if he isnt twetting. F*** that guy. If I was Gaga I sure as hell would not be having twitter gays going around creating "insider" accounts to "hype" information. I for one do not want the surprise to be ruined when LG5 does actually come out. 

No one who works for Universal Music would risk their job to do something like this. Universal Music/Interscope definitely have the capability to search their own servers, and see every website that visited by every single IP address that exists on their servers. It would not be hard to track down who did this, even if it was cellular based. 

If the information he is leaking is in fact real, and he is doing it from their location (as he 'proved' on his twitter), AND Bobby is aware of it, he would have been taken down so fast / fired / and Im sure legal action would be taken...Just like what happens to the people who ACTUALLY leak real information/songs. 

He is very loud about the fact that he 'works for Universal Music'. If they were aware that someone working there was leaking legitimate information (they would definitely be aware of this), there wouldn't be a remark060 twitter account anymore. They would have launched a huge investigation into who could potentially ruin the promotional capabilities of one of their artists. That is money to them. 

Money is much more important than hyping loose information to a couple thousand followers. Followers who would already be supporting these artists anyway. No hype needed

Archived