💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Amber Rose: I watched Lady Gaga cancel [her & Kanye's] tour

petty

Featured Posts

Didymus
3 minutes ago, Larry Hill said:

The brand you thought she had. Her real brand came out to be love and respect. This totally matches her real brand.

Ew how boring. I'm out of here if that's true.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

"Kanye, I'm glad you exposed the unfairness of that white BITCH winning lolz Beyoncé had that one in the bag but no, those ****ing f-g votes. Some of my f-ggot fans actually disagreed with you, haha. Anyway, it's better for me if I cancel our tour and go on my own one so it looks like I care about being respectful etc. little do they know I'm already planning to copy Mangina's Express Yourself to cause a major BTW spectacle. Mhm, it's part of my kill your own career phase, so I can whine about the press being mean to me for one of my next era's when Katy inevitably snatches my weave, and I can rise out of the ashes again by reminding everyone I can actually hold a note. Meanwhile I got my mansion and I can chill out a bit, work on a farm y'know, get some breather from my idiot stans. If I see one more twink dressed up in police tape I swear to god I'll join ISIS. Anyway. Bye n-gga, lol good luck with your ruined career."

Oh, if only.

I highly doubt there was a phone call at all. Probably Gaga called her manager who called his manager who told him she pulled the plug.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LUO YI
10 minutes ago, MonsterOfficial said:

OT: look how grand the stage was supposed to be :giveup:

gf6Tj.png

Cultural appropriation :flop:

The night sky tells all

Reality
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I don't disagree with Kanye's responsibility bit, but on the other hand, it's not necessarily logical that Gaga had to cancel the tour in response. Gaga has always been the provocateur. Back then I actually thought she'd make a statement about their tour, stating that Kanye's personal feelings had nothing to do with their tour which was an artistic statement. Cancelling because she feared for a commercial and reputation backlash is something that actually goes against Gaga's brand.

But I suppose that was the business/management's side of things. Yeah, I guess technically it goes against her brand because she's not one to not do something because of backlash, but I think this is different. Taylor going up there and winning her award was her moment to shine. I mean, remember when One Direction got booed at the 2013 VMA's? She just very upset about that. She probably had the same reaction back then, it was just plain out rude and disrespectful. I wouldn't want to work with someone like that. 

Plus, Gaga got most of her backlash from Born This Way, which was a statement about equality and respect. That's different than getting up on stage and ruining someone else's moment

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

MaryJaneHolland

and instead of that tour, we got the iconic monster ball :gaycat::firega:

KURUSHITOVSKA

Gaga doesn't work with people like him, good for her. She was the biggest pop female at that time, she didn't need to tour with that man. The Monster Ball 1.0 is iconic, and the Monster Ball is still the highest grossing tour ever by a debut and female. Gaga was provocateur, but she's never been rude and stupid, and of course Kanye was

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

weed
19 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I don't disagree with Kanye's responsibility bit, but on the other hand, it's not necessarily logical that Gaga had to cancel the tour in response. Gaga has always been the provocateur. Back then I actually thought she'd make a statement about their tour, stating that Kanye's personal feelings had nothing to do with their tour which was an artistic statement. Cancelling because she feared for a commercial and reputation backlash is something that actually goes against Gaga's brand.

So if instead of interrupting Taylor he said "gay people are cancer" (ik he's not homophobic, just imagine) then you'd still want Gaga to work w him? 

hoodrat

Anyone who thinks the Fame Kills tour would've been better for her career than the Monster Ball are a bit delusional :toofunny: 

Didymus
3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

So if instead of interrupting Taylor he said "gay people are cancer" (ik he's not homophobic, just imagine) then you'd still want Gaga to work w him? 

I don't care about what people do in their own time. When they are on stage none of that **** should matter imo. Artists should be cared about for their work, not for what they do behind the scenes. I'm still rather baffled about our culture's insistence on mistaking those two areas as identically worthy of attention.

Don't act like "normal people" don't work with assholes in their daily lives. I'd like to see all of you angels quit too then if it's all about moral ground. The product is what counts in the end, and if teamwork with assholes works to create something superior then you should damn well be able to shove your personal differences aside imo.

I'd like to see all of your friendships end when someone has one controversial opinion you don't agree with. I didn't think so. Did I demand every artist to stop collaborating with Gaga when she blatantly contributed to the pro-Zionist agenda by claiming that all Western media was lying about Israel's problematic political and warfare related policies? No. I thought she was being a ****ing idiot. But I don't listen to her music because she once made a nice comment about being kind to others. I listen to the music because it's ****ing good music.

i medici
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I don't care about what people do in their own time. When they are on stage none of that **** should matter imo. Artists should be cared about for their work, not for what they do behind the scenes. I'm still rather baffled about our culture's insistence on mistaking those two areas as identically worthy of attention.

Don't act like "normal people" don't work with assholes in their daily lives. I'd like to see all of you angels quit too then if it's all about moral ground. The product is what counts in the end, and if teamwork with assholes works to create something superior then you should damn well be able to shove your personal differences aside imo.

:legend: how are you able to read my mind?!

SissyFromSpace
17 minutes ago, Prince Bananas said:

Cultural appropriation :flop:

:lmao:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

weed
Just now, Didymus said:

So you don't care about Chris beating Rihanna? Since it was private, and they both make their own art? 

And "normal people" don't have paparazzi following them, millions of dollars, millions of fans, a public image to maintain which could hurt their career. 

AlexanderLevi2
11 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'd like to see all of your friendships end when someone has one controversial opinion you don't agree with. I didn't think so. Did I demand every artist to stop collaborating with Gaga when she blatantly contributed to the pro-Zionist agenda by claiming that all Western media was lying about Israel's problematic political and warfare related policies? No. I thought she was being a ****ing idiot. But I don't listen to her music because she once made a nice comment about being kind to others. I listen to the music because it's ****ing good music.

Is there actual evidence that Gaga quite because he was an asshole? Or are we all just assuming that's the reason?

I forgot if there was a statement about it or not.

And Sure, Gaga isn't always perfect. But neither is anyone and this situation is not something to get so upset about.... That's all that seems to happen on this site anymore :diane:

Currently listening to Joanne

Didymus
11 minutes ago, neptugne said:

So you don't care about Chris beating Rihanna? Since it was private, and they both make their own art? 

And "normal people" don't have paparazzi following them, millions of dollars, millions of fans, a public image to maintain which could hurt their career. 

I semi-care, but I don't care more than I care about other females getting beaten up by their lovers or husbands. I don't see why I should feel like a good person for only caring about Rihanna because she's in gossip magazines, nor do I see why anyone else should.

I don't get why you automatically connect the gravity of someone's mistake to the presence of media attention and wealth. The two don't seem to have anything to do with the other imo. Again, if it's about morals alone, that shouldn't have anything to do with it.

Didymus
7 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Is there actual evidence that Gaga quite because he was an asshole? Or are we all just assuming that's the reason?

I forgot if there was a statement about it or not.

And Sure, Gaga isn't always perfect. But neither is anyone and this situation is not something to get so upset about.... That's all that seems to happen on this site anymore :diane:

She personally always said it was about artistic differences, but she was always quite vague about it, and never wanted to share what those actually were. Because that followed the dramatic media backlash against Kanye, people just assumed she was dressing up a smart decision to move away from his stink, and just go on a solo tour.

I'm not upset though. I just thought the concept of that tour was really exciting, and I wish I could've seen it. I already said she made a smart move, and I probably would've done the same. I just wanted to point out that Gaga's decisions (I suspect) are usually based on this street derived business know-how and not much on this fairytale "love and kindness" show so many people here mistake her career for.

Archived