Gaga told us the release date (kind of)

gagzus

Featured Posts

yes and

Lead August, album October or November :wtf:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

PopThatArt
49 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Ok so I don't think she told us the EXACT date but I'm sure she told us the exact month, back in March she replied to a tweet about new music with this tweet (I'm sure we all know it) 

And I'm sure we all remember the speculation was that it meant days (which obviously turned out to be wrong) but I greatly believe she meant that the release date was when the BOOM is aka 6 months. So basically (because let's be honest Interscope most definitely will have given her deadlines and planned release dates earlier this year) the lead single will be coming in September of this year the 9th month of the year.

As for the album I have no idea, but my new guess is Q1 2017.

Thoughts?

When did World War One or two end? Maybe that's the day? Or when did Pearl Harbour happen? Maybe that's the day? LOL.

Go see A Star is Born

McMonster08

Q1 2017 release is too long of a time to wait :giveup: as if we didn't wait for almost 3 years now :flop:

I think the record will come out as soon as the Grammy period for this year's over

gagafan2017

If the single is in august the album should be in October...both btw and ap took too long to come out and killed the momentum. 

crisTEAne

Tick — march, c = seething lil monsters
Tik — april, k = still waiting :neyde: 
Tik — may, k = still waiting :neyde: 
Tik — june, k = still waiting :neyde: 
tick — july, c = still seething and t = expectations are lowering, calm before the storm
BOOM — august, the bomb (lead single?) drops

maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LanasNerfGun

I wish she would at least feature on another artist's song in the meantime to generate some buzz but no she has to be a greedy ass

MommaDeeBICTH2.gif

tomsches

The ticks dont mean anything. It means that we are waiting while shes working on it and then she will return with a bang 

fede ARTPOP

2017?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!??!!!!????!!????!!!!!!!!!????

giphy.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

AustrianTilapia

My theory is that the firt tick is written with a ck, because that month is different from following months.

It was supposed to represent the current month aka march (in which she wrote the tweet). It's also the month in which bigger things happened, like her birthday.

The the following three months are without the c, because they're nothing special. Nothing was going to be a stand out during those months.

Then another special tick for July, which is now. Something big is happening again this month. Announcement next week, probably.

Then BOOM next month. Release of the lead single.

Spoiler

j/k

Spoiler

or am I?

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

gagafan2017
9 hours ago, LanasNerfGun said:

I wish she would at least feature on another artist's song in the meantime to generate some buzz but no she has to be a greedy ass

MommaDeeBICTH2.gif

Interscope have been asking her to do features since 2012...they've probably given up. They should have said lg5 isn't coming out till you do some and improve your streaming...they have the clout to do that. 

Archived