2ndTimeAround

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofgay

Fav: Hair or Scheiße

Worst: MTN

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

imnotyourbabe10

Fav (can't decide!): Judas, Yoü and I, Scheiße, The Edge of Glory 

Worst: Fashion of His Love (although I appreciate the Earthquake lyrics in there)

Lucas

I'd say worst is Americano (although it's the song that made me love Born This Way after hating it for a few weeks) or Fashion Of HIs Love (although the remix on the international deluxe version is so good!).

My favs are Marry The Night lyrics wise, Electric Chapel and You & I music & vocal wise. Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover are also amazing

blackcoffee

Great topic! BTW is such a sonically diverse album, so it's a harder one to choose favorites from. Interesting seeing The Queen on so many peoples least favorite list...it's a tad..."kitschy", but that whole guitar part, everything past "starry nights" is PERFECT!

That said, mine are...

Favorites: The Edge of Glory (honestly, her best song IMO) followed closely by Yoü and I 

Least Favorites: Scheiße (I will NEVER understand why this is so loved by monsters; the song is terrible IMO)

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, Didymus said:

Fav: Americano

Worst: Scheiße

Basically opposite to me 

I've never listened to Americano in full i just think it's such a dumb song :poot:

Didymus
Just now, BuzzcutSeason said:

Basically opposite to me

I've never listened to Americano in full i just think it's such a dumb song :poot:

Same, but opposite indeed :poot:

I'm still listening to the Scheiße remix for Mugler. Opens up the instrumental, elevates it from the basic pop track decorated with interesting dance elements that are never allowed to shine it is on the album.

blackstar

Fave: Judas/Scheiße/Bloody Mary/Marry The Night/The Edge Of Glory/You And I

Worst: The Queen/Fahsion Of His Love/Hair

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

donutellha

Fave: Edge of Glory / Bloody Mary

Least Fave: Highway Unicorn / Americano

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

QueenGaga

I love every single track on that masterpiece of an album! can't decide any bad tracks but I can list some I don't listen much often, FOHL and Highway Unicorn 

Archived