other

I've Got A Plan, Listen Up.

Kermit

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Oh? :koons:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaXCupcakke

I'm pretty sure Kendrick leaked it. Since the leak came right when his remix of Bad Blood came. 

But I get what you're saying 

I've totally lost hope for Princess Di ;) 

DeanWinchester

Aren't many already doing that?

"She's over!"

"ARTFLOP"

"Yaas Katy kween!!"

:interestinga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Kermit
10 minutes ago, Shitwrecked said:

You've just delayed LG5 by 20 years. :wtfga:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
12 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Aren't many already doing that?

"She's over!"

"ARTFLOP"

"Yaas Katy kween!!"

:interestinga:

WHICHb is why it continuously seems likef she's alwasys going 2 release somethijng but never does

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

FGGrayson
1 hour ago, DominicB said:

:koons: Start lowering your expectations, and that's the only way you'll get something BEYOND your expectations.

actually we all are there, so sad :air:   i dont expect anything, not anymore, even Nelly Furtado already released something

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Joshie S

You're kind of right, kind of wrong LOL...

I mean, you're right that yes she does work harder when we're waiting, she's mentioned it already during promo for TIHTY when we thought we were getting LG5 news, she said "I better finish my album before my fans kill me" or something...  SO many people are tweeting her, including iHeartRadio etc. big companies like that their tweets don't go un-noticed, she knows the world is waiting.

She's been in and out of the studio constantly, so she's still been working. Remember how many times during ARTPOP she was in and out right before release, and after release of the single?

But you're wrong in saying we should actually pressure her. She feels the worlds energy, she can feel the worlds loss without her presence, but she wants to come back with a vengeance, she wants to show everyone what she's made of. So we shouldn't pressure her too much otherwise she'll get over worked. I think she's working as hard as she can, and she's working every day (even during her time off I'm sure she's thinking about concepts for the album like outfits and looks etc.)

She loves us so much, and for people to say she doesn't care about us anymore truly upsets me, because I believe she loves us TOO much and is trying to make everything perfect so that we are happy, only because Monsters are always disappointed and thats all she wants from us, is to be happy and enjoy the music.

I love this thread though and I love how you are drunk (i'm high as hell)... and I hope you like my comment X

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

high heeled fem

She stopped sharing fun things to tie us over long ago :( .... Stache, Cake, Brooklyn nights etc 

so yeah I am down with u but she probably sees all the denial

on here already and she's not doing much 

high heeled fem
On 23 July 2016 at 6:08 PM, McMonster08 said:

Speaking of Reverse Psychology:koons:

Come back to us..... 

This was great!!!...... 

Archived