💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead Season 7 Comic Con Trailer

Quark

Featured Posts

weed

im so exciteeeeddddd!!!!!!! omgggeeeeeeeeeeeee

i'm gonna cry if he kills glenn (maybe maggie), or michonne, or carl (probably won't cry for the rest but it'll be sad)

Quark
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

im so exciteeeeddddd!!!!!!! omgggeeeeeeeeeeeee

i'm gonna cry if he kills glenn (maybe maggie), or michonne, or carl (probably won't cry for the rest but it'll be sad)

In the comics Glenn is the one that gets killed, but the tv show isn't exactly following the exact events of the comics so anyone can die.

weed
Just now, Enigma said:

In the comics Glenn is the one that gets killed, but the tv show isn't exactly following the exact events of the comics so anyone can die.

everyone in the comments on facebook is saying glenn and abraham will die, and i'm not ready!!!

Quark
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

everyone in the comments on facebook is saying glenn and abraham will die, and i'm not ready!!!

No one really knows who dies. Is all just rumors. But I am not ready for whoever dies either.

weed
5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

No one really knows who dies. Is all just rumors. But I am not ready for whoever dies either.

spoiler maybe: (not about glenn or whatever)

Spoiler

there are behind the scenes photos of daryl being pulled around by negan so it's kinda assumed confirmed that it's not daryl

but yasss i'm so excited. not excited it's in october tho geez

Quark
Just now, neptugne said:

spoiler maybe:

Hide contents

there are behind the scenes photos of daryl being pulled around by negan so it's kinda assumed confirmed that it's not daryl

but yasss i'm so excited. not excited it's in october tho geez

Oh that is interesting. But also heard that the producers may have filmed a death scene for everyone just to confuse people when stuff leaks.

RAMROD

Ezekiel and Shiva finally there :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived