Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Concept of TFM

DiscoStyx

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

Teeth: Fear of showing your fangs. That is, the fear of outing yourself as a Monster, fear of showing love for who you love because others who don't understand your love will judge you for it. It's the fear of being strong.

Bad Romance: Fear of being alone, so instead you end up falling for the same type of bad romance bad boy - because you know exactly how it's going to end. He will leave you crying (for more). And you feel like you deserve it.

Monster: Fear of falling in love with a Monster. Especially a woman's fear of falling in love with a gay man - or a man who she thinks might be gay but doesn't know it yet. They connect on so many levels so she wonders if she could love him, and if he could love her. Whether he wants her for her heart or for her brain.

Sam Dey
2 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

Bad Romance : Fear of Love
Alejandro : Fear of Men/Religion
Monster : Fear of Sex
Speechless : Fear of Death
Dance in the Dark : Fear of Self
Telephone : Fear of Work
So Happy I Could Die : Fear of Alcohol
Teeth : Fear of Truth

But the fears are not just entitled to one song, actually we can find several fears in every song, there's the fear of sex in Bad Romance, Alejandro and Dance in the Dark for example.

it's actually a beautiful and very original concept

I really hope lg5 has a similar cohesive structure

Oriane
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i was in the middle of writing them :neyde:

Haha, when I wrote it I thought "I wish nobody does it before me" so I posted this and thought "whatever at least there will be many answers".

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

17 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I love teeth. It's so good. :excuseu:

Hide contents

The perfect amount of teeth, that is. :excuseu: Gently add teeth while using the ol' human microwaved banana peel.

See, thats what i was talking about the other day :poot:

AlexanderLevi2
23 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

I don't remember. I think Bad romance was the fear of love, Alejandro fear of men, Telephone the fear of asphyxia, speechless fear of death or alcohol(don't remember), teeth fear of truth. It's been so long. :giveup:

I think Telephone is the fear of being alone because she is too busy with her career.

Currently listening to Joanne

Kermit
1 minute ago, Paco said:

See, thats what i was talking about the other day :poot:

:air: DEAR GOD

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived