opinion

Gaga and her makeup

Nono

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

She saved Gaga's makeup after Tara had to leave circa April/May 2014, and I was a huge fan of the big plastic/bedazzled eyebrows and face jewelry stuff. After AHS though she's seemed to get a bit boring, I don't know if that's because of Gaga or what though. 

I'm sure she'll change her soon, unless she's already created a special bond with her like Tara. 

2c73de5a09b1f0749a8a62c0a3bceea0.jpg

235EEF9500000578-0-image-16_141673481239

lZASWyS.jpg

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Varo Yan
12 minutes ago, Moncher said:

whoever did her make up during ARTPOP era was the worst, i hate it so much :neyde:

ARE YOU SERIUS? This is one of the most beautiful makeups and looks ever

Lady-Gaga.jpg

article-0-1ACF47C900000578-945_634x455.j

article-2542328-1ACFAA2D00000578-912_634

HauntingHollow
13 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

ARE YOU SERIUS? This is one of the most beautiful makeups and looks ever

Lady-Gaga.jpg

article-0-1ACF47C900000578-945_634x455.j

article-2542328-1ACFAA2D00000578-912_634

i forgot this was there, i mean i am sure there are other examples of good make up but when i say i hate ARTPOP make up i mean the one she has had on VMA or GMA :neyde:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

46 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

"Before you attack me Im a fan of that Gaga look when she won an Oscar."

Ummm she never won the oscar :green:

Awkward :awkney:

Grammy ** :toofunny:

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

She didn't win an Oscar :koons: What are you trying to really say here? :koons: Are you trying to say that you're not a fan of any Gaga look ever? :koons:

ATTACK!!! :grr: 

I typed too fast sorry :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

i meant when she won an Grammy with Tony 

Lady-Gaga-arrives-at-2015-Grammy-Awards-

20 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Remember this flawless makeup? :giveup:

ao9IoXp.jpg

This was and still is everything....

Schizophonic

pretty sure she will continue to change.

but it doesent make sense to introduce a total new look now, becauce she will keep that for her next promotion phase.

the last years she was working hard getting took serious from the GP again, and it would have been very awkward if she would promote till it happens to you with some rediculous or funny makeup or outfit.

for the artrave it had to be something that fits to the all of the different wigs and styles.

c2c had some gaga-wtf elements on it but it was still fitting the theme. and over the top diva classy ´ish
singing jazz in an kermit outfit next to tony would be weird too.

by the way.... i´m pretty sure some of her styles during the early ARTPOP promotion were originally made for introducing the venus era. for example the berghain-mustage thing, the white ghosty thing and the halfway updo like in the steven klein covers for venus.
then they kept some of that for the dwyw promotion what just came way to shortly to prepare something else.

QueenGaga

I really didn't like the unprofessional-ish makeup during The Fame and the fake tanning. Would really love if she experimented with other professionals too. 

cuntess elizabeth
1 hour ago, Moncher said:

i forgot this was there, i mean i am sure there are other examples of good make up but when i say i hate ARTPOP make up i mean the one she has had on VMA or GMA :neyde:

the VMA and GMA performances consisted of wig and costume changes to depict her different album eras- it had to be done with a generic makeup :grr:

xdxd, Joanne

HauntingHollow
1 minute ago, pink paws said:

the VMA and GMA performances consisted of wig and costume changes to depict her different album eras- it had to be done with a generic makeup :grr:

that sounds okey, but this make up that kept on ocuring during the era and the horrible hair is what i hate lady-gaga-gma-thelavalizard.png

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

cuntess elizabeth
1 minute ago, Moncher said:

lady-gaga-gma-thelavalizard.png

i forgot that even existed :air: i didnt like that too 

xdxd, Joanne

1 hour ago, QueenGaga said:

I really didn't like the unprofessional-ish makeup during The Fame and the fake tanning. Would really love if she experimented with other professionals too. 

I agree, and tbh the unprofessionalish makeup for me is the one in your profile pic too :green:

Archived