πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

The Queen Wendy Williams Talks About Gaga And Taylor

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Illuminati

Taylor was an actor for years working hard and he wasn't really rewarded for it. I could totally understand if he did get jealous cause Gaga literally just took acting after massive success in her singing career and it's her first tv show season she's still so new to it and she gets a Golden Globe. Although I'm sure he was happy for her anyone in his position would be at least slightly disappointed it wasn't them, especially under such circumstances where he devoted his whole life to acting and for her it's just a niche thing.Β 

Queen Wendy?!?:wtf: Come on!

Anyone listening to the stuff she shits out of her mouth is retarded like those brainwashed housewives sitting in her audience...Β 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, filsns said:

Queen Wendy?!?:wtf: Come on!

Anyone listening to the stuff she shits out of her mouth is retarded like those brainwashed housewives sitting in her audience...Β 

tumblr_ndpepg35BR1qk08n1o2_250.gif

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, giskardsb said:

we give Wendy way too much attention on this site.

Β 

everyone gets what they deserveΒ :laughga:

giskardsb
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

everyone gets what they deserveΒ :laughga:

she's no better than Perez or any other person famous simply for gossip and leeching on the success or failure of others.

Shipper

Worse comes to worse, Taylor could be the hot stay at home Daddy. No shame in taking care of kids at home. That is, if his pride could handle it.Β 

But I would die if he's the one who picks kids up from school. That's kinda adorable if their relationship is that strong. Gaga needs an unconventional man that is as strong as she is.Β :hug:

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Archived