Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Do you wish Venus was released as a single instead of GUY?

monstereo

Do you wish Venus was released instead of GUY?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish Venus was released instead of GUY?

• Yes, I would've loved Venus as a single
    • No, I loved GUY as a single

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yuuri
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

GagaPandaNo.gif

Venus is overrated

I find Gypsy to be overrated, and people saying it could have saved the era.

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

Wish the album went Gaga's way, Aura, then Venus, and then I have no idea what she planed from there.

Sex Dreams was also supposed to be a single. And at some point she even injected Gypsy in there with that facebook banner and interviews. I don't think she had any idea what to do with the singles that era. Ofc she did have collisions with the label but still. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Bellatrix
Just now, Misaki said:

I find Gypsy to be overrated, and people saying it could have saved the era.

Yeah Gypsy is too. I don't think any song could've saved it

weed
3 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Wish the album went Gaga's way, Aura, then Venus, and then I have no idea what she planed from there.

Would've been so iconic tbh

tbh Gagas whole career could be different if ARTPOP was executed differently 

Bradley

They are both single-material so I would've been fine either way. I loved G.U.Y. as a single though, I just wished she promoted the song properly so that a potential fourth or even fifth single could have been produced. It's not G.U.Y.'s fault it underperformed, it's Gaga and her team who did not promote the song at all.

The video is amazing and garnered an outstanding 115 million views on YouTube without promotion.

Saeed
30 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

yes, i always hated GUY and DOPE and both were singles :rip:  when will SD, MJH, Aura & Venus :rip:

Aura and Venus

giphy.gif

Yes I wish Venus was released as a single as long as it is successful but I would still want G.U.Y. As a single 

Whispering

Neither were good radio singles. Venus wouldn't have done any better. 

It doesn't really matter what she picked. Either one was going to flop no matter what. I'm happy with G.U.Y. because of the video.

CookieHWilson

Yes.

Yes.

Time machine.

Yes. Absolutely 
[(Sometimes, when nobody sees me, I put on this on repeat:

which can be defined as a Robert Wilson inspired homage (the whole "light that moves the portrait kind of thing") videoclip in its own microscopic way. And I like it]

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

CookieHWilson
1 hour ago, Misaki said:

She said at the Applause live at GMA that they planned a double video with Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE. Of course it was not on the broadcast itself. It was a video made by a fan, you could see her speaking to the audience answering fan question. I am sure the clip is here somewhere in the GGD universe.
I would have personally loved Aura (demo version, the best) Venus MJH and Applause.
Even though Applause still is the fresh hit it was and still sounds fresh as ****, which makes it a good choice for 1st single.
I would have loved an ARTPOP video as well, but I guess the I&V promo will do for me.

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Adam Shams

First Two Singles are should be controversial 

1-AURA

2-DWUW 

3-APPLAUSE

4-Gypsy

Archived