💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Because of us

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

Stop bugging gaga, i have a new rumor for you...gaga is giving up her music career because she feels threatened by all of YOU. It's not fair to treat her this way. We are especially responsible for her license plate/DMV scandal, her issues with love, and now she can't even enjoy a nice trip in MEXICO without everyone yelling for "LG5". Like we are the reason new music isn't here, its not gaga or her manager. US.

sorry but why censor myself? we know its true.

EDIT: adding to my thought,  its time for us not to not be selfish

Bradley

???

Getting excited for her new album is not threatening her. :emma:

If I were the artist, I wouldn't want to record an album without fans anticipating it at all.

chrismugler

I don't agree with you at all, because I think her personal issues doesn't have anything to do with fans screaming (or asking her) and tweeting her about her upcoming pop album. Check your facts before you make these accusations hun. :gaycat:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Pablo

I don't agree with any of this. :air: Yes our demands and such can be high at times but it's not like gaga reads everything written about her.

Don't visit my profile

PartySick

Monsters can be a bit extra but I doubt we have that kind of impact on her :emma:

TayGa was strained because they're both crazy busy with their careers and they hardly see each other. They decided to take a break and focus on their careers, but they still love each other. The license plate thing was just her being herself. Why be careful with things like that if a traffic ticket is pocket change to you anyway? :koons: Finally, it seems like she's had a wonderful time in Mexico with her friends, mom, and the kids she visited.

If anything, she probably opens Twitter and Insta and says "what a rude bunch of c*nts...lovely Little Monsters" before posting her next picture and day dreaming about sharing her next project with us :nick:

💚

dannydevito
11 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

We are responsible for her license plate/DMV scandal

what :air:

iCpro
49 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Stop bugging gaga, i have a new rumor for you...gaga is giving up her music career because she feels threatened by all of YOU. It's not fair to treat her this way. We are especially responsible for her license plate/DMV scandal, her issues with love, and now she can't even enjoy a nice trip in MEXICO without everyone yelling for "LG5". Like we are the reason new music isn't here, its not gaga or her manager. US.

sorry but why censor myself? we know its true.

EDIT: adding to my thought,  its time for us not to not be selfish

How?

EDIT: I'm genuinely curious to hear how it's our fault, please elaborate

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

iCpro
40 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Monsters can be a bit extra but I doubt we have that kind of impact on her :emma:

TayGa was strained because they're both crazy busy with their careers and they hardly see each other.

I preferred Gaylor :hor:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

PartySick
Just now, cpro said:

I preferred Gaylor :hor:

It has a nice ring :hor: I just like adding "Ga" after anything to do with Gaga so "TayGa" works for me :flop:

💚

BuzzcutSeason

shame on this fan base for not realizing our own faults are causing a delay in LG5 and rebellious behavior (getting pulled over, party trips to mexico, etc.)

14 minutes ago, cpro said:

How?

EDIT: I'm genuinely curious to hear how it's our fault, please elaborate

44 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

what :air:

Gaga got that DUI BECAUSE of US. Don't you see we are pressuring her. I'm an insider, i know things and gaga was just covering up the truth with a license plate scandal. It worked to.

iCpro
16 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

shame on this fan base for not realizing our own faults are causing a delay in LG5 and rebellious behavior (getting pulled over, party trips to mexico, etc.)

Gaga got that DUI BECAUSE of US. Don't you see we are pressuring her. I'm an insider, i know things and gaga was just covering up the truth with a license plate scandal. It worked to.

Hunty is WAS because of her license plates. look at the pickup in this pic:

No license plates :sis:
08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

weed
15 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

if she got a DUI she'd be arrested lol

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, cpro said:

Hunty is WAS because of her license plates. look at the pickup in this pic:

No license plates :sis:

It was the perfect excuse, i know things. Monsters questioning each other is definitely holding back LG5.

1 minute ago, neptugne said:

if she got a DUI she'd be arrested lol

She, being Lady Gaga, got out of this. We don't know how/what fully went down. All we know so far is that she got away with the License Plate story.

Archived