💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Worst songs from ARTPOP?

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

QueenGaga

So fellow ARTPOP stans I have to admit ARTPOP wasn't as impressive as Gaga's other albums but there were many good tracks such as Applause, DWUW, Venus, Sexxx Dreams. I still think there are a few unimpressive or plain bad songs on the album. Just state the song/s that you didn't like and the reason. 

For me the Bad tracks are:                                                                                                                                                                                                        1.Fashion                                                                                                                                                                                                                      (Cause it's boring and don't really like the sound)

Mediocre/Unimpressive tracks:                                                                                                                                                                                                 1.Donatella                                                                                                                                                                                                                       (The instrumentals are bland and ugly at places and it's got too much glam life in it, not Gaga style)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           2.Swine                                                                                                                                                                                                                            (Don't believe it's a Gaga song. Bland and ugly at parts too. Hate the screaming and helicopter noise)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

I still think there are a few unimpressive or plain bad songs on the album.

TQp1Cqd.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

mcphee

I listen to Aura the least

And before people lynch me for having a different opinion

I get why people love it I just don't as much

Also Mary Jane Holland and Gypsy. I like both I just don't go out my way to listen to them.

QueenGaga
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Fashion, j&d, Venus and aura 

J&D? Venus? Aura? :toofunny:

Dont come near LG5 or I'll end your bloodline 

GagaXCupcakke

Idk I like all of them now. 

When the album first came out I couldn't stand Fashion! And Mary Jane Holland. But now they slay me 

Jinzo

When I heard aura the first time I hated it.. And till this Day I still do.. But that's just me:wacko:

QueenGaga
6 minutes ago, ronnix said:

tumblr_inline_n9y54vlmrt1ri460d.png

No negativity. I'm just trying to prove that there are only 1-2 unimpressive tracks and the whole album can't be forgotten and neglected for those certain tracks

QueenGaga
6 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

All of them :lolga:

Fight me

Ban me

DWUW? Applause? Come near LG5 and I'll end your bloodline :fthis:

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, QueenGaga said:

DWUW? Applause? Come near LG5 and I'll end your bloodline :fthis:

The Fame Monster will defend my families honor. 

the_fame_monster_by_dollyjunk-d30p2er.jp

Archived