đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Everything About : LG5 (Possible Status)

Kermit

Featured Posts

Carsonu25

i LIVE for the paper texture cover. i havent been the biggest fan of the butterfly/metamorphosis concept but that cover could convert me. 

CookieHWilson
2 hours ago, DominicB said:

February 4th single release. Video about a week after.

My birthday! <3

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

HOTNebraskaGuy

The Chic album is planned to be out this year, and who would release promo singles AFTER all the other ones? Most of this stuff is speculation (if even).

One, five, ten lay a million on me

TheFame Monster

A single every other month 

dCTOlcc.gif

That would never work. It was one of the main problems with ARTPOP. Applause was nowhere near done peaking on radio and then they released DWUW...:interestinga: 

The typical run for a single is three months. So if the lead comes in late August, the 2nd single should come around AMAs (November). 3rd single at the Grammys (February) and 4th single at the BBMAs (May)

Kermit
19 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

The Chic album is planned to be out this year, and who would release promo singles AFTER all the other ones? Most of this stuff is speculation (if even).

The song Paul Mccartney has done with Gaga for his animated movie. I consider those promotional singles.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
2 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

That album cover actually slays!!!

1 hour ago, Unicorn Heart said:

Love both the covers :)

2 hours ago, Carsonu25 said:

i LIVE for the paper texture cover. i havent been the biggest fan of the butterfly/metamorphosis concept but that cover could convert me. 

thnx :woot:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived