rumor

This is something ...

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

:woot:

luna’s advocate

Didymus

Edit: Mess, you meant the comment on it which doesn't load, thanks Admin.

London GUY

If she announces it though, the whole tour will be fans buying her tickets to Mexico :hor:

REPLAY

Didymus

Not sure why someone would expect her to plan her vacations so her fans can pick up a hint though :gaycat: I mean, we had so many of these "omg there could be a parallel" moments already in 2016 (alone), not falling for this one either.

#cryptic

RAMROD

Last time she was still with Kinney, this time she is not. :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, Maic said:

So, what is the lesson we get from these two photos??? :interestinga: I can't think of any, really... :derpga:

Ok, now I got it. :laughga:

ryanripley

and coincidentally, a leak about her break up happens, becomes instantly talked about everywhere after months of nothing so is it safe to speculate an announcement is right around the corner?

but then you ask yourself, what about back in February when she was at the superbowl, grammys and oscars? why not then? maybe the album was ready and, as redone said, they had the single ready but maybe she decided to scrap it?

or maybe that time was used to prove to the GP she can still sing, goes back to work on the album, suddenly makes headlines again and then bam! next week we have a single announcement? :staymad:  

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I guess we should just leave the GagaxTaylor mess and move on... It's just got f***ed up... :saladga:

Mr Judas
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That's why it flopped :emma:

8 minutes ago, Maic said:

I guess we should just leave the GagaxTaylor mess and move on... It's just got f***ed up... :saladga:

Its not a mess. They are going to get it back together.

7 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

Its not a mess. They are going to get it back together.

I know they are temporarily apart form each other (ffs..., it was such a relief to know they didn't end up their relationship permanently), but I've got really fed up of the lack of respect many people have shown towards Gaga and Taylor... All the jokes, all the sarcasm..., is just too much!!!

Mr Judas
1 minute ago, Maic said:

I know they are temporarily apart form each other (ffs..., it was such a relief to know they didn't end up their relationship permanently), but I've got really fed up of the lack of respect many people have shown towards Gaga and Taylor... All the jokes, all the sarcasm..., is just too much!!!

And the fact that she was playing it hush, believing that the issue will be blown over. :toofunny:

I do hate the jokes and sarcasm. But I'm guilty of finding it entertaining. :duck:

FATCAT
15 minutes ago, Levine said:

ANOTHER MONTH just for an announcement? 

And y'all are happy?

We're looking at 2017 at this point. Give us a break. :emma:

Purr more, hiss less.

The Surrealist

All I see is Gaga's body still banging after all these years. 

Archived