Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are WE responsible for Tay/Ga split?

Mr Judas

Featured Posts

Mr Judas

Like did us pressuring gaga to focus on her career cause any if this?

Surely gaga knows that its high time that she released an album. And gaga has this knack of being dead serious about work. And maybe Taylor just wanted Attention for a while from her, which he couldn't get cuz she was too obsessed with her work. (which she is all the time)

So...?

:duck:

Andrew Warhola

We're not that influential.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

monstereo

Yes

She knew her rabid little monsters would kill her if she didn't release LG5 ASAP (which she planned to release 'soon' in 2021) so she had to sacrifice her relationship to work on it in exchange for her life :koons:

PartySick

She said he was totally supportive of her so I don't see that being a possibility at all :ohno:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

retroglamx

How selfish lol little monster don't play the least diminutive part in their relationship.

Now they did probably break up because they realized their schedules and careers were not in sync and they spent too much time apart.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Klonoa

I still don't believe that that is true, so people should stop making those threads, I'm getting sick already tbh. :saladga:

donutellha

probably sadly:/

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Dangerous Man

Does Katy have grammy?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

PunkTheFunk

We've turned into kids blaming themselves for their parents splitting up :madge:

Archived