đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga's breakup a good thing for her Art/Career? (upcoming LG5 era)

monstereo

Is Gaga's breakup a good thing for her career?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Is Gaga's breakup a good thing for her career?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Fernster7

No, not at all. Gaga is capable of giving us amazing music and art out of her happiness and that was what i was looking forward to the most. Also, it's really insensitive for a fan to ask this when we literally heard about it today.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stewful2929

This is too much. Do people forget she is a person? Would you tell idk your brother or something after he broke up with a girl he was engaged to, "so Bob bet you'll get that promotion now". There are more important things than careers. Just saying 

LadOfAbyss

Well there are artist out there that write amazing songs when things like this occur. Gwen Stefani wrote don't speak with Tony's break up and then Taylor Swift is pretty much known for her pop hit break up songs... I just hope she channels all this negative energy into her art to help her cope with her loss. In the end she'll decide whether or not to share that part of her life with us, whether it is though interviews or through an actual song.

I am as vain as I allow

artRaver

Threads like this make me happy that Gaga doesn't visit this website anymore. 

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

shane_c

She probably wrote a lot of songs that were inspired by Taylor that she may not want to be on the album now. 

If she got pregnant that would have put her career on hold for while, this allows it to continue without interruption. But it may also affect her emotional well being. Its good in one way, but may be bad in another. Overall it seems like a fresh start though.

Babel
41 minutes ago, monstereo said:

How do you know she "just" broke up? She hasn't been seen with Taylor in forever.

Again, we don't know when they broke up.

It could've been months ago. (like the last time they were seen together)

Last time was 7 weeks ago, and that's for social media appearances. She has been 5 years together with this guy, shared their homes and even had 2 pets. She publicly talked countless times about how a good man he was towards her and how good her company made her feel. Taylor wasn't some random guy she hooked up a few weeks and could forget about him next morning, she wanted to marry him and share the rest of her life with.

So YES. It's too soon. We didn't even have enough time to confirm that the rumors are true and you think is right to jump into theories about how the consequences of her breakup (that are likely to be deep depression, as we know she suffers, and probably other terrible things that haunts her every time she feels down like drug abuse) will affect her art? Show some respect.

DemeLarell

Question: Has the rumor that they broke up been confirmed? And I swear this fan base (well most) is so ****ed up. Gaga has tried so hard to make us a unit and a family, but some of you guys still look at her as 100% product.

Delulu Rogers

I know nothing about anything so imma ask: is tmz a reliable source? And if they broke up months ago we didn't they say anything instead of letting all these speculations go around? Plus idk if it's her way of coping but she seemed pretty happy partying it up in mexico. But to answer the  question if it's good or bad for her, career wise i think this could be bad as she could become sad and depressed and affect her music and willingness to perform. Having said that even while in a relationship with taylor she was depressed and sad at times so maybe now she is free. 

DemeLarell
28 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

Last time was 7 weeks ago, and that's for social media appearances. She has been 5 years together with this guy, shared their homes and even had 2 pets. She publicly talked countless times about how a good man he was towards her and how good her company made her feel. Taylor wasn't some random guy she hooked up a few weeks and could forget about him next morning, she wanted to marry him and share the rest of her life with.

So YES. It's too soon. We didn't even have enough time to confirm that the rumors are true and you think is right to jump into theories about how the consequences of her breakup (that are likely to be deep depression, as we know she suffers, and probably other terrible things that haunts her every time she feels down like drug abuse) will affect her art? Show some respect.

^^^^^ What he said.

Off topic: You are cute!

Ronk
23 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

I am very concerned about her well-being.  She has been through so much hurt already in her life.  This could be so tragic.  I wish her nothing but happiness always, and now this happens.

I live outside the space time continuum.

high heeled fem

This just popped up in my head 

when Gaga makes a album as she said she goes fully into it... Drinking for days staying awake not much food.

surely she could still do that with Taylor away and be together ....

high heeled fem
3 hours ago, HugoMonster said:

It is so sad but one glimmer of hope.... 

HE'S STILL WEARING THE RING 

LilVenusian

Yep, most artists best albums come after significant break ups/relationship drama. Just look at 21,Lemonade, Back to Black etc. It is undeniable.

Spoiler

Unless you are Katy Perry of course :laughga:

9 hours ago, Misaki said:

This "breakup" proves that many people don't give a cràp about Gaga's life. 

Why would they? They should care about her career because that is the main reason why they love her not her private life and problems( unless shes sick or something really really bad is happening to her)

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived