💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Rolling In The Deep

brendablethyn

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

It's time (if they actually really did split) for her to regain her positive energy. She quite possibly could be depressed right now and it disappoints me that everyone just wants to hear a break up song. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

MaryJaneHolland

no

it's time for bad romance 2.0 or whatever that will get eaten up by everyone and will bring her back on the throne where she belongs

just, FORGET TAYLOR! MOVE ON

Andrew Warhola

No. There's a huge difference between artists like  Adele releasing break-up songs and Gaga writing something along those lines. Adele's private life is not as public as Gaga's. The listener is able to discern between the song and the artist and ultimately identify with the song.

I personally can't listen to Taylor Swift's, Selena Gomez's, Justin Bieber's, etc. love songs, because I automatically link the lyrics to the public figure.

Carly Rae Jepsen's EMOTION for instance, is a perfect example of the opposite. No one knows what goes on in her life, which makes her music a lot more approachable, in my opinion and experience.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

ItsTommyBitch
Just now, Andrew Warhola said:

No. There's a huge difference between artists like  Adele releasing break-up songs and Gaga writing something along those lines. Adele's private life is not as public as Gaga's. The listener is able to discern between the song and the artist and ultimately identify with the song.

I personally can't listen to Taylor Swift's, Selena Gomez's, Justin Bieber's, etc. love songs, because I automatically link the lyrics to the public figure.

Carly Rae Jepsen's EMOTION for instance, is a perfect example of the opposite. No one knows what goes on in her life, which makes her music a lot more approachable, in my opinion and experience.

The true elusive chanteuse :flutter: This was one of my main reasons I felt like EMOTION was such a successful album in what it set out to accomplish :giveup: 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Rodrigo Abel
11 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

The true elusive chanteuse :flutter: This was one of my main reasons I felt like EMOTION was such a successful album in what it set out to accomplish :giveup: 

E MO TION is so good :giveup: made me a Carly fan right after listening to the whole thing :wub:

andy232000

no, its time for all of you idiots to let her cope on her own instead of trying to turn this situation into something LG5 related. theres no worst pain than a broken heart...

Archived