news

Gaga and Taylor split

Michael

Featured Posts

JustYouandI
3 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Taylor: "I wanna have kids"

Gaga: "No yet" :gaycat:

You think they didn't have their plans outlined? I'm sure he knew of her album plans and that she was going to be busy. 

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
1 minute ago, JustYouandI said:

You think they didn't have their plans outlined? I'm sure he knew of her album plans and that she was going to be busy. 

Idk, Is just a theory, after a 5 year relationship and when they gettin into their 40s, kids may be a priority, but if they really had split I guess something might happened...

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

high heeled fem
35 minutes ago, Domino said:

Could be true. I started to think she wanted the whole marriage and kids things though too. I mean she's 30 now, and I think it gets harder with age. I don't know what to think anymore 

Yeah I agree also he's older isn't he? I just think movie sets can be dangerous there's a long list of celbs that have had relationships fall due to that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help think something drastic has happened as they were together a few weeks ago.

Maybe she had a crush even and it made her rethink things? They look so happy In pic with hand on her booty a few weeks ago something has happened :giveup:

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, HOMODRAKE said:

And Astrology is fake. Lol

Gaga and Taylor probably just fell out of love. It happens ALL the time in the real world. I hope they're both doing okay tho, breakups can be extremely messy and difficult 

Nothing is fake about the planets honey :tea:

Stewful2929
1 minute ago, high heeled fem said:

Yeah I agree also he's older isn't he? I just think movie sets can be dangerous there's a long list of celbs that have had relationships fall due to that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help think something drastic has happened as they were together a few weeks ago.

Maybe she had a crush even and it made her rethink things? They look so happy In pic with hand on her booty a few weeks ago something has happened :giveup:

Yes he is 35 and stated many times he wants many kids so it doesn't make much sense. 

high heeled fem
41 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

He's a cancer, she's an aries... 

Oh I was wondering what he was, well that's like chalk and cheese. Maybe one of the worst matches that can be! 

JustYouandI
3 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

My thoughts. Something important must have happened. Not just "falling out of love" or that lame excuse of "him not getting enough attention" when they both knew what they were getting into and knew about her music plans all this time. 

high heeled fem
1 minute ago, Domino said:

Yes he is 35 and stated many times he wants many kids so it doesn't make much sense. 

5 years old? Ah okay yeah that's something to think about, tbh I was really puzzled they were not married yet it just didn't make sense it's been like a year and 6 months has it? :koons:

SilkSpectre0
1 hour ago, JustYouandI said:

But it doesn´t make sense. How do things just "stop working" after five years. How is it that "distance is hard" when they have been dealing with it since the beginning of their relationship. If is "long coming" why were they parading each other around not that many months ago if they were doubting their relationship. I DON´T GET IT. 

Because that's what happens to almost everyone. Everyone thinks they can save it until they just can't. Or refuse to acknowledge a problem until they just can't ignore it anymore. People break up after decades. 5 years is a long term relationship but they are both anti divorce so maybe they didn't want to enter that with doubts. 

Anderson123
47 minutes ago, NathanC said:

Or this is a publicity stunt because she has music coming... Remember the fake  beyonce elevator incident?

Or fake infidelity ? :P

freebit
44 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I've just found this out. I hope it's not true. It's not an official statement. These days, unless there's a twitter confirmation from the actual celebrity its happened to, it's hard to believe, and that's the only way to announce anything now. Gaga announced the engagement there, I'm sure she would announce the break up there. All the article says is that she was pictured without her ring. That's it. That doesn't mean anything. Maybe she's getting it re-sized maybe it's something to do with planning wedding bands. There's always hope. This just sounds like speculation.

But if it is true...distance can't really come into it. Gaga's only done 2 tours while they were together. She's not done any touring for well over a year now and she travels to Chicago all the time to see him. If they were breaking up because of the long distance thing, it wouldn't make any sense. I did think it weird that they still haven't apparently got married yet. I mean, it's been 1.5 years. I always find it weird when celebrities take a long time to get married since they can afford it. The only reason civilians can have long engagements is because they don't have the funds and need to save for a few years. But if loaded celebrities have been enagaged for a while, it starts ringing alarm bells. If they won't marry now, when they're rich and have no commitments, why aren't they? Trouble in paradise? Mind you, Jen Aniston took 2 years to get married and Xtina's still enagaged after 2.5 years. But who are we to say there's no reasons behind that either?

But if it is true, that's very sad. I had so much faith in them and it would've been nice to see a popstar marriage that lasted forever. I also think this is a bad time for her, when her new album is almost done. I don't like single depressed Gaga, she scares me in that time. I think Taylor was so good for her in that he kept her grounded and she no longer felt the need to take drugs and I'm scared she could relapse into that out of grief. But at least they didn't go the whole hog and get married. That would have been far worse. Better to call it off before making it official than have to deal with a messy divorce.

But at the end of the day, I'm waiting on official confirmation from Gaga and Taylor. This is just one celebrity source. This is celebrity culture, where we think a missing ring means something big and it doesn't always. And "official" articles can be sprung out of nothing more than unconfirmed speculations. And wasn't there once that rumour that they'd split up at some point in their courtship but that turned out to be false? There's still hope.

I think Gaga is so low-key in regards to this that she'll probably just let us draw our own conclusions. She knows we go over her IG and other current activity with a fine toothed comb. People magazine is basically a PR mouthpiece anyway, the news they break never happens until it's given the go-ahead by the celebs in question. Plus, this is the perfect week to announce a break-up since the Taylor Swift/Kim/Kanye fiasco is dominating everything. Her team would know how to play this. 

I do think if I were Gaga or her publicist, I'd do something to make sure TMZ or whoever didn't look any further into this matter. That would be an unnecessary mess. We really don't need to know any of the dirty details of why they broke up.

SilkSpectre0

I'm surprised at the amount of people saying 'but at X event they looked so happy'.   Peoples relationships can seem like that even to close friends and yet suddenly break up and you are suprised and you shouldn't be because you don't know what their relationship is behind closed doors. People can break up after years or decades together and yes it can happen as quickly as one day. You just need the light to shine on a major flaw in the relationship. Some kids on here are gonna be reaaaaally heartbroken if they think once they're in a long term relationship NOTHING can go wrong .

Kermit

:excuseu: I can't stop thinking about those mysterious bruises that Gaga had a while ago, that no one could account.

:excuseu: I still can't believe that it's really over.

:excuseu: 5 ****ING YEARS, MAN.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived