Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

August 19th...

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

Brooke Candy

Nothing will happen in august 

aubrey1objn1.gif

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow
33 minutes ago, KING said:

Inb4 it's C3C being released Aug. 19 and a jazz performance at GMA. :toofunny:

if that happens then i have only one word for Gaga, RUN !Natalia-Kills-gifs-natalia-kills-2734378

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

bionic

The thing about Rise by Katy/Change by Xtina at that whilst they are 'new material' they're basically just teasers for the real music when that comes, so Gaga isn't really free to rule for the rest of the year at all :laughga: (Not that I'm suggesting Xtina is possibly competition for Gaga, as much as I love her)

buy bionic

DiamondAngel
4 minutes ago, Moncher said:

if that happens then i have only one word for Gaga, RUN !Natalia-Kills-gifs-natalia-kills-2734378

Where is this gif from??

HauntingHollow
1 minute ago, GAGA1972 said:

Where is this gif from??

Natalia Kills - Free :queenga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

BuzzcutSeason

Based on the title i think:

August 19th (the better day for Applause to be released)

I don't even remember when Applause came out i just say the 19th. I guess it was the 12th?

HOTNebraskaGuy

If she's on SC2. :diane:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

high heeled fem
6 hours ago, ThisIsARTPOP said:

Good theory but I really don't think Gaga (or many artists) work in pivotal days of previous releases. Seems a bit pointless unless it's a tenth anniversary or something

But dates like this are important to Gaga, like she did the applause vma and did a look back on all her looks even though she hadn't been around that long

also u know dates in her life are important to her "I've seen singing jazz since 13, I've been playing piano since I was 3, I've been in a rock band since 16" :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Born To Slay

I really hope Gaga plans something like that. Gaga surprise releases the song that day. The release is accompanied by a 24 hour radio deal with Iheart and z100 and Gaga buys out all the iTunes banners. Then she debuts the video on GMA, performs the song on GMA and announces she's performing at the VMAs. 

Born To Slay
6 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Based on the title i think:

August 19th (the better day for Applause to be released)

I don't even remember when Applause came out i just say the 19th. I guess it was the 12th?

It was the 12th, it was supposed to drop the 19th but then it leaked. (It really sucks that happened because of the original release happened as planned the song would've peaked top 3 for sure, maybe even top 2)

BuzzcutSeason
7 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

It was the 12th, it was supposed to drop the 19th but then it leaked. (It really sucks that happened because of the original release happened as planned the song would've peaked top 3 for sure, maybe even top 2)

no i remember i just pretend not to :toofunny:

adamsenigma
7 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

no no I think the album will come around October

that isn't a smart move nowadays lol she should release the album a month after the single

BenG

I think the lead will drop on 19 Aug and the album dropped right after the VMAs

ViviLittleM
25 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

that isn't a smart move nowadays lol she should release the album a month after the single

I think she will release with a second single!

JAMES1993
12 hours ago, Mert said:

I hope so It's my birthday :diane:

My birthday is august 13th when she released applause on august 12th I died lol. Its been my anthem since. Im pretty sure the lead single is happening next month

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Archived