💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

August 19th...

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

JAMES1993

Guys, ive always believed the LG5 era would begin next month. But I just noticed something and I pieced it together, if it happens this way itll be really cool. August 19th is when Gaga released her first record and best selling album of all time The Fame. And this year, theres a performance on GMA on the 19th, that is MOST likely Gaga because its being kept a secret, LG5 has been kept tight lipped forever now. If they didn't keep the GMA date secretive it would totally reveal exactly when the era begins. And now music, more so albums are released on fridays. The 19th this year is a friday. It would be awesome if Gaga released LG5 all at once with The lead single. But I dont think she will, I think she will put the album out around October-November. But I highly believe the lead single is dropping in August 19th. GMA may not be a performance but instead an announcement or music video reveal like she did with 'Applause' 

Looking back when she released the Applause video on GMA it was such an iconc moment. 

Keeping the august 19th date secret till it arrives is genius because when Gaga is seen on the show and just announces the lead single, itll be like one big explosion. Hince the tick tick tick tick BOOM! reference. 

It's happening next month, bookmark me. At this point Britney has released new music and Katy Perry has already released new music. Who could be next? Obviously Gaga. LG5 is happening next month! It's perfect timing and releasing the lead single along with its music video,through GMA is perfect and a great way to celebrate the anniversary of The Fame. I bet thats apart of the promo, when shes on GMA they will talk about her entire career what shes gone through most likely and talk about how that day is the anniversary of The Fame. 

I can't wait!!! I knew Gaga would be saved for last! I know the Rise single by Katy Perry isn't apart of her album KP4. But it's technically new material. Just a side note, I love that Rise isI not produced by Dr.Luke instead its by Max Martin. I wonder if she is working mainly with him instead of Dr. LUKE even though he made all her hits, she knows she will get back lashed for it. Look at JLo Aint Your Mama flopped hard, let's be honest its because everyone noticed dr luke produced and ripped her a new one. Its off topic from Gaga lol but I just wanted to mention that, every huge iconic artist has released new music already, Adele, Rihanna, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Katy Perry. 

I consider xtina's change song new material techincally it is. All thats left is Gaga, they are saving the best for last. Gaga is about to own the rest of the year. And next year. 

Not to mention with a new album out this year, starring in another season of American Horror Story and Starring in Scream Queens season 2, that hasn't been officially announced but let's be honest I bet you she has some kind of roll on scream queens. They both are being filmed in the same city, and same sound stage, which is how emma roberts is returning for AHS this year, she even mentioned that she can just walk back and forth to the sets without having to fly on an airplane back and forth. I highly think Gaga will be on scream queens as well maybe a cameo. Both shows air in September. I think the theme of AHS is "Forest" and Gaga could be a witch. Thus connecting to Coven. This season will show us how exactly the entire series is connected with eachother. Im excited for that. Still sucks it has only 10 episodes, but if Gagas on scream queens too that'll make up for it, Gaga will be flawless and perfect for Scream Queens. 

Anyway, sorry I got a little off topic but LG5 era is beginning so soon, we all know it. She is coming. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

lmfao

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Inb4 it's C3C being released Aug. 19 and a jazz performance at GMA. :toofunny:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, KING said:

most likely to happen :toofunny:

ThisIsARTPOP

Good theory but I really don't think Gaga (or many artists) work in pivotal days of previous releases. Seems a bit pointless unless it's a tenth anniversary or something

retroglamx
4 minutes ago, KING said:

:emma:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Didymus

"but LG5 era is beginning so soon, we all know it. She is coming."

This made me so nostalgic about late 2015 and early 2016 :nick: 

Slayer

Is there a Cliff Notes version of this? :icega:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

JAMES1993
12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I agree with you but I think it will be a little earlier than August 19.

Some rumors I have seen said she release this album in a way that will change how music is released, itll be huge. If that's the case, maybe the lead single comes at the beginning of August. Then she drops the album in August 19th announcing it through GMA. I have a feeling she could pull a Rihanna and Beyonce and just drop the album as a surprise, Rihanna released work then that same week ANTI was released. So it could work for Gaga to. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

ViviLittleM
4 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

Some rumors I have seen said she release this album in a way that will change how music is released, itll be huge. If that's the case, maybe the lead single comes at the beginning of August. Then she drops the album in August 19th announcing it through GMA. I have a feeling she could pull a Rihanna and Beyonce and just drop the album as a surprise, Rihanna released work then that same week ANTI was released. So it could work for Gaga to. 

no no I think the album will come around October

yes and
16 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

most likely to happen :toofunny:

hooraaaaaay jaaaazzz

tumblr_m9dzpeVIRx1qfjjc3o1_500.gif

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

LynpheaStar
18 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I agree with you but I think it will be a little earlier than August 19.

:laughga:

I think we could be grateful if the first single even comes in Q3

Archived