💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Cher Lloyd - Activated OUT NOW

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

Yuuri

What happened to her? Wasn't she suppose to be a Nicki clone, but much more likeable?

Kermit

:diane: Cher Queen #2 is finally coming back, for blood.

:diane:Hopefully, she recruited Tricky Stewart to reproduce this 90's throwback bop.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

BuzzcutSeason
12 minutes ago, Misaki said:

What happened to her? Wasn't she suppose to be a Nicki clone, but much more likeable?

Not really nicki, she was just supposed to continue on but before Epic had meghan and 5h for funding they were screwing there artists over. See Karmin (there music sucks now i used to stan them too), they delayed her album 3 times and was ultimately the reason she didn't do well in the UK with her return (it was a year of tragedy :toofunny:)

Now she's back but i have a feeling their won't be much US promo :toofunny:

BuzzcutSeason
14 minutes ago, Shitwrecked said:

I thought she was still signed with a major label. :( 

There was rumors of warner bros but thank god she isn't with them, she still has Universal for distribution but this article/amazon could be wrong but its so random why would it be?

Praying she's under Island or something but i don't think she is.

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Not really nicki, she was just supposed to continue on but before Epic had meghan and 5h for funding they were screwing there artists over. See Karmin (there music sucks now i used to stan them too), they delayed her album 3 times and was ultimately the reason she didn't do well in the UK with her return (it was a year of tragedy :toofunny:)

Now she's back but i have a feeling their won't be much US promo :toofunny:

Didn't Simon sing both of them(Lloyd and 1D) to the same label? I feel like the label put much more effort into 5 pretty boys than a pretty girl.

BuzzcutSeason
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

Didn't Simon sing both of them(Lloyd and 1D) to the same label? I feel like the label put much more effort into 5 pretty boys than a pretty girl.

Well her Uk label wasn't epic, her US label was epic. I don't remember everything but i know she ditched simon before Sorry I'm Late because they disagreed (he wanted Sticks + Stones 2.0 it seems)

River

I hate her voice and especially Swaga Jagga... please deactivate.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Slayer

It annoys me that she doesn't get better songs. I think she could've been big if only she'd had the right material and promotion.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

BuzzcutSeason

THE SONG IS OUT NOW/UPDATED THE OP WITH LINKS

It isn't lead single material, Cher's lead singles are never the best from the album but it's been awhile and it's disappointing.

I'm still supporting tho :emma:

BuzzcutSeason

MESS its only $0.99 on iTunes 

I can't believe she went with this random Scottish independent label. Even Warner Bros. is better then this :wtf:

Archived