Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Goddess Of Love said:

does anyone actually care about this stuff?:toofunny:

23 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

yeah we don't care about things like this but it's always cool

R3xV9Ci.gif

KURUSHITOVSKA

I decided to ignore you because I'm so tired of seeing irrelevant achievements. I'd vote for VMAs, EMAs, Grammys, etc. This is like the #mtvstars mess. I'm also tired of being asked to watch a video a milion times to get a VEVO certified because for example TEOG was a huge hit, she doesn't need any award like that, and she didn't care at all. She is the biggest star of this decade, we don't care about sales because her misuc has been the best of what was released at that time, it's like my bitch has 6 Grammys and a Golddn Globe and your fave has won 10 Nickelodeons. Don't mean to be rude ofc.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Bleachella
7 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I decided to ignore you because I'm so tired of seeing irrelevant achievements. I'd vote for VMAs, EMAs, Grammys, etc. This is like the #mtvstars mess. I'm also tired of being asked to watch a video a milion times to get a VEVO certified because for example TEOG was a huge hit, she doesn't need any award like that, and she didn't care at all. She is the biggest star of this decade, we don't care about sales because her misuc has been the best of what was released at that time, it's like my bitch has 6 Grammys and a Golddn Globe and your fave has won 10 Nickelodeons. Don't mean to be rude ofc.

you know, you can simply not do it without making your opinion public and targeting Vivi??? 

ViviLittleM
11 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

if you don't care about sales, then, be ready to have messy videos (or maybe no videos) and a messy tour.

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

if you don't care about sales, then, be ready to have messy videos (or maybe no videos) and a messy tour.

We all care about sales, but i just dont care about "Rihanna sells more than Gaga" thing for example because we all know who is better, right? They say Rihanna is the star of this generation because she's sold a lot, when in reality Gaga has done much more iconic and relevant things

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

you know, you can simply not do it without making your opinion public and targeting Vivi??? 

I wasn't targeting anyone, it's not my fault that every thread she makes is about these things. It's not something personal, I love every user here. 

ViviLittleM
21 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I wasn't targeting anyone, it's not my fault that every thread she makes is about these things. It's not something personal, I love every user here. 

"every threads she makes is about these things"

1) no, that's not the truth

mp3-xd_Megantrainor-no-02.jpg

2) I'm a guy

KURUSHITOVSKA
49 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

"every threads she makes is about these things"

1) no, that's not the truth

mp3-xd_Megantrainor-no-02.jpg

2) I'm a guy

Sorry :p