💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Slaying your fave gif

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

ready for when LG5 comes :hor: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Didymus

Remember when several news outlets had the nerve to pretend Sting was bored with that performance :rip: 

I love this anyway. My fav moment is actually Gaga singing the very first line and Sting already being visibly moved to tears from those few seconds alone :diane: 

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, mister max said:

that cheap wig tho :diane:

straight from ebay :laughga:

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, Misaki said:

I'd much more perfer this one

tumblr_na0avtDngE1tj1hoeo1_400.gif

I'll stick to the one who can actually sing 

tumblr_inline_nqgor2WdMU1skdr9x_500.gif

Over.

The Surrealist
36 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Remember when several news outlets had the nerve to pretend Sting was bored with that performance :rip: 

I love this anyway. My fav moment is actually Gaga singing the very first line and Sting already being visibly moved to tears from those few seconds alone :diane: 

He was so relieved by her first line, like "Thank God, someone who has talent sings my song, not any of those other talentlesss hacks".

And when he cried at the end. It was so sweet. One of her best vocal performances.

Didymus
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

"Thank God, someone who has talent sings my song, not any of those other talentlesss hacks".

I think he was just impressed by her vocal style, and was reminded of how special the song was to him but ok :chica: I mean, the other artists tributing him that night were also epic.

Archived