💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do you feel like Gaga has abandoned us monsters?

Battle 4 Ur Life

Featured Posts

Brooke Hoegan

No. She just finally stopped spoiling us, I hope for good.

And that's good. And how it should be from the start.

Now if only she would stop calling us little monsters :wtf:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

She will come running back to us when she needs support for her her single and album :hor: 

MadeInManu
1 hour ago, myCD said:

Or does she just assumes that by the time her new album drops and her new tour tickets start to sell she will automatically remember about her "dear" little monsters again? :excuseu:

I feel the same and yep, she'll start to call us Little Monsters again and use the 'paws up' #FakeGa

jinko

After the Little Flopsters made ARTPOP flop you really think she'll still baby the fanbase? After all the negativity hurled at her since BTW by HER OWN FANS you still think she'll maintain the same level of connection with them? Bye.

Ronk
1 hour ago, myCD said:

Be honest. Cause I do, a little bit.

Even when she had her hip broken, she used to talk to us, tweet stuff about the album, she even chatted on littlemonsters .com, filmed GAGAVISIONS/MONSTERVISIONS and used to cherish us monsters and acknowledge her fanbase, but beyond that she used to let us know that she cared about our feelings and how interested we were in her work because she knows how a f* BIG DEAL it is to A LOT of us u know. 

but now? to say this has changed is an understatement imo. I honestly feel like she's inside a bubble where only herself, her producers, her industry contacts and her animals exist. now it's all about the stuff that she wants to do for herself, be it her car collection, her drivers license, her new AHS season, her new Tony album, her meeting with the Dalai Lama, her Hillary Clinton endorsement (which I actually approve but that's not the issue here) and so on...

Like, do you even remember u used to call yourself Mother Monster and be a role model for so many people like me who counted u as their BEST (and sometimes ONLY) FRIEND?

Or does she just assumes that by the time her new album drops and her new tour tickets start to sell she will automatically remember about her "dear" little monsters again? :excuseu:

I may be overreacting, tho I HAD TO let this out because that's honestly how I feel atm...depressed, frustrated and abandoned by my idol and (maybe I'm naive to say it but) my friend.

thoughts?

She is still a role model every day.  Just by living her life she teaches kindness and compassion.  She exhibits how to lift people up, not tear them down.  She shows how not to put oneself above others, and congratulate others on their accomplishments.  She demonstrates how to personally support good causes such as helping bullied kids, LGBT, rape victims.  She imparts upon those who listen the notion that everyone has greatness within them and everyone is worthy of love and kindness.  She leads the way to being our better selves.  To be a role model she doesn't need to advocate these ideas in her concerts, tweets, and posts ... she does it just by being herself.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Iwontell

LOL, if only Mark David Chapman had the internet back then...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, myCD said:

Wise words. May God hear you!

Bless your soul.

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, jinko said:

After the Little Flopsters made ARTPOP flop you really think she'll still baby the fanbase? After all the negativity hurled at her since BTW by HER OWN FANS you still think she'll maintain the same level of connection with them? Bye.

Testify! We don't deserve Gaga.

Shadow
2 hours ago, Ronk said:

This.  But she didn't.

She hasn't, since she still showers us with selfies and that whole "i got pulled over. No big deal" was her tossing us a joke at her expense. Who else would she be talking to with those? She gives us plenty of bread crumbs to follow during these "blackout" periods. Just think of the huge era to come.

But when reading threads like these... the expectations need a reality check.

Put your hands up... 🖤

Ronk
9 minutes ago, Shadow said:

She hasn't, since she still showers us with selfies and that whole "i got pulled over. No big deal" was her tossing us a joke at her expense. Who else would she be talking to with those? She gives us plenty of bread crumbs to follow during these "blackout" periods. Just think of the huge era to come.

But when reading threads like these... the expectations need a reality check.

Yes.  And she's older now and has an even busier life.  Taylor, C3C, AHS, a movie on the horizon, so many special performances that each take much preparation, worthy causes to support that she believes in so much (kindness with Dalai Lama, rape victims with Diane Warren, etc.) and LG5.  I don't know how she even has time to breathe.  And she won't give any of it up because she loves all these things so much.  I'm always glad to see pics that show that she still has a life outside of her work.

I live outside the space time continuum.

QueenGaga

I feel the same. It's sad that Gaga stopped contacting us anymore. She's very angry on us. She was really dissapointed of how the monsters abandoned her during the ARTPOP era. And she's not giving hints about the album cause she doesn't want the same mess that happened with ARTPOP, 5M+ illegal downloads

QueenGaga
10 hours ago, Economy said:

She will come running back to us when she needs support for her her single and album :hor: 

You're wrong. She won't come running to us. If she doesn't run to us we little flopsters will still buy her single and album. If she cancels the album we will be the ones to run to Gaga. 

Lucas

We've been so negative towards her it's pretty normal (even if we had reasons to). But hate me for saying this : she'll come back to us when she needs to sell music

Economy
1 hour ago, QueenGaga said:

You're wrong. She won't come running to us. If she doesn't run to us we little flopsters will still buy her single and album. If she cancels the album we will be the ones to run to Gaga. 

U failed to read between the lines

i was basically implying she only loves us becuse of the support we give her...

no individual can really feel love for millions of people theyve never met. U meet her ramdomly on the street and she sees ur face u mean nothing to her, she wont even know ur a fan unless u tell her

But she can call herself mother monster who loves us all she wants cause more than half the fan base buys into that crap :rip: 

Archived