💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for this kind of LG5 release?

Shaney

Featured Posts

Shaney

So I was reading one of those fake LG5 twitter account's and they said that Gaga will announce LG5 on TV.

So I was thinking, what if Gaga and Ryan Murphy have planned a 4 or 5 episode mini-series that airs on television ,as well as Netflix, that promotes LG5? If she did something like that I would forgive her for taking so long :interestinga: would you guys be here for it? I would.

I would like it! It probably would go to Apple Music rather than Netflix in real life though.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Adele did tv spots with Hello, it would be amazing if we had something like "GAGA, LADY GAGA, FAME" but changing FAME with the lead single

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Reality

I don't know... 

I mean, now a days everyone's on their phones, the Internet, etc., so I don't know if it would receive the same traffic as an announcement or tease on something like social media.

I love the idea though, I'd definitely watch that mini-series. It'd also be really cool if it was sort of like a behind the scenes series about the conceptualizing and making of LG5.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Tumblr

I'd love a huge advert like Adele's. That was so iconic and exciting. 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

TEANUS

We need a doc for the creation like the ARTPOP one was supposed to be. Starting RIGHT after the final artRave show, containing the C2C era, BTS of all these one-off performances like Oscars, Super Bowl, etc., and obviously the creation/ preparation of the album. 

Premiere it on Netflix and/ or Apple Music to announce the album

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

HOTNebraskaGuy
22 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

We need a doc for the creation like the ARTPOP one was supposed to be. Starting RIGHT after the final artRave show, containing the C2C era, BTS of all these one-off performances like Oscars, Super Bowl, etc., and obviously the creation/ preparation of the album. 

Premiere it on Netflix and/ or Apple Music to announce the album

I was thinking about that yesterday. :diane:

Except I thought it would be out on YouTube/Vevo. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

TEANUS
1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

I was thinking about that yesterday. :diane:

Except I thought it would be out on YouTube/Vevo. 

Hell just put the damn thing everywhere

giphy.gif

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived