question

Should LG5 be Gaga's Last Album?

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M I M I Z

Yes she needs to retire music cause she's not focused anymore. And what make things even worse, she's busy doing these side projects that NO ONE CARES ABOUT . :sick:

+ I'm so tired of waiting for LG5

DeanWinchester
36 minutes ago, vanus said:

no but this should be ur last thread

****ing savage :rip:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
34 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'm not satisfied with a whole decade. I want at least three like Madge had :gaycat: She managed to do several artistic projects at once, ànd have more comebacks than you could think were possible, so no, I don't think the story has to end if LG5 smashes.

This. It all still depends on her, if the public is here for her music, and how she handles another underperformance, if any (hope not!!).

27 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

I think gaga needs to accomplish more in music if she wants to become a legend. She needs at least 7 albums.

True.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Born To Slay

No, she should go Britney's route. Release a few more albums and go in a few more tours and then take up a Las Vegas residency.

yASSsss

this thread gave me depression 

zLYO1JJ.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss
7 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

And what make things even worse, she's busy doing these side projects that NO ONE CARES ABOUT . :sick:

i care..so your point is wrong here :icega:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

HOTNebraskaGuy
49 minutes ago, vanus said:

no but this should be ur last thread

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One, five, ten lay a million on me

avalon x

I don't really understand your justification for LG5 being her last album. If it's amazing and has a huge success shouldn't it be reassuring to her that she's still got it and shouldn't quit music? That her work does matter?

I'd think if LG5 didn't do that great (like ARTPOP) that would give her more reason to quit her pop music career. She could think "what's the point? People don't like my music anymore" and then focus on other things like Jazz, acting, farming etc. (Although even if that happened, she could be back with a really solid / fail-proof album and marketing strategy after a couple of years, who knows.)

But she's a musician first and she's constantly writing music so I don't see how a huge success can demotivate her from doing so (it should be the exact opposite). She has said that she plans on making music till she dies (not literally ofc) and she'll make plenty more albums, I know she said that a long time ago and Gaga has grown a lot over the years but deep down in her core.. she's still that songwriter, that same musician who loves the process of creating music and experimenting with new sounds (which you can't really do in classical jazz).

Right now if she was signing one movie after another, shooting for another show (or shows) other than AHS and just squeezed in some time to barely finish LG5 and release it just for her fans THEN I'd expect it to be her last album and shift to acting but she doesn't really have her foot on that soil either. She's just taking her time and taking it easy (by the looks of it).

Her hiatus could mean anything. :v: 

That being said, a longer break than 2013-2016 is soooo much more likely, tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if LG6 came after five more years.

SpookyKid
44 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

Yes she needs to retire music cause she's not focused anymore. And what make things even worse, she's busy doing these side projects that NO ONE CARES ABOUT . :sick:

+ I'm so tired of waiting for LG5

SHE cares about them, It's her life, she's doing things she onjoys ffs

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

M I M I Z
34 minutes ago, X Mannequin said:

i care..so your point is wrong here :icega:

the only people who cares about these side projects are the ones who likes everything Gaga does and their opinion doesn't count

giphy.gif

Archived