šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

Where will 'Rise' debut? (US)

Katharine Hepburn

Featured Posts

Katharine Hepburn

At first I assumed she would debut at #1 because it's Katy but she's getting consistent red updates from iTunes and the song is only allowed to stream on Apple Music so she's at a huge disadvantage against the other songs on Spotify.

I think she'll debut at #2 or #3 if she carries on falling in sales. I think Sia could snatch #1.

xoxo Joanne

Rise will debut at 2 in US. Make Me will debut at 5 in US but Make Me will be in the charts for longer. That's my prediction guys! Bookmark me!

Katharine Hepburn
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

Rise will debut at 2 in US. Make Me will debut at 5 in US but Make Me will be in the charts for longer. That's my prediction guys! Bookmark me!

I think Make Me will be great to play in nightclubs so could slowly climb back up

xoxo Joanne

Jinzo

I hope.. Can you Imagine the size of her ego if she does reach the number 1?....Ā 

when are the us charts revealed. The UK is revealed every Friday evening. I reckon Rise will debut at 10 in the UK and Make Me at 18 in the UK. But I think Make Me could outpeak itself at a later date. Because make me is very tailored and suited to uk taste tbh

ZiggyZiggs

Rise is predicted to sell 130K pure copiesĀ 

Make Me - 90K

Cheap Thrills - Ā 130K pure + with spotify and apple music streams it could possibly snatch No.1 next week

Then there's one dance, cant stop the feeling etc. so idk

Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

#76 :green:Ā 

Talent always debuts at #76

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

NewYorkCity
2 minutes ago, Yanko said:

top 10

Much accurate

Such a risky predictionĀ 

You will win for sure

Slay

:diane:

JustAnotherDay

I think they will both debut in the lower top ten, Rise at 6 or 7 and Make Me at 8 or 9. However, I think the next week Rise will fall into the twenties while Make Me will fall into the teens and Make Me will recover and outpeakĀ its debut while Rise won't.

was NickARTPOP

Archived