💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Should Gaga skydive onto the VMA red carpet?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cuntess elizabeth

sounds like something ladey gags would do :toofunny:

i came here thinking you didnt mean skydive literally :toofunny:

xdxd, Joanne

Shadow

Maybe she could just drive herself to the red carpet for once. :shrug:

Wouldn't skydiving be overkill, risky, and difficult logistically? But whatever comes on a whim from her little managers...

you could go skydiving first, just to try it out before suggesting it.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Werk

It would be interesting if she used something like VOLANTIS on the carpet but that would've been dangerous.

Shadow

Volantis would have been 10 times cooler and more interesting, even worth the risk.  Who else would ever try to pull off something like a flying dress vehicle?

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

BuzzcutSeason
3 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Volantis would have been 10 times cooler and more interesting, even worth the risk.  Who else would ever try to pull off something like a flying dress vehicle?

i feel like it would but it would be so loud and windy it would mess with everything on the carpet/sound etc.

She should do it anyway but just not tell anyone, make it more extreme.

Shipper

Can she release LG5 first BEFORE doing anything that could potentially break her hip and other major bones in her body that cannot be replaced?

I don't want a posthumous LG5 release please nor one that will be delayed and become a postnatal album for her.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

CHROMATICA 2020

Yes. Maybe Beyoncé can join her and they perform Telephone 15,000 feet in the air. :diane:mqdefault.jpg

Poissonche

No. She should crawl onto the VMA red carpet, as a symbol of her harmony with the ground (AKA vegetables) she gained by becoming a farmer.

gagzus

This literally sounds like a create a label award show entrance :rip: 

it'd so messy but I'd honestly live and kii so much, especially if she had a banner telling people to buy the single :rip: 

Born To Slay
6 hours ago, Shadow said:

Maybe she could just drive herself to the red carpet for once. :shrug:

Wouldn't skydiving be overkill, risky, and difficult logistically? But whatever comes on a whim from her little managers...

you could go skydiving first, just to try it out before suggesting it.

I'd love to go skydiving but my pRents won't let me. My cousin sky dives tho and she really loves it. 

Archived