Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

remark060: "She's coming really soon."

blackstar

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Actually he didn't say 'he's fake' he said 'I'm not sure who he is'

He said "he's not working with us"

and answered "negative" when he was asked if the things this "insider" was saying were truth

So yeah, Bobby confirmed he's fake

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI

I'm gonna believe it :madge: I need something to believe in :madge: if I wait one more day for a single announcement from Gaga I will die

The night sky tells all

TEANUS
23 minutes ago, Chump said:

He said "he's not working with us"

and answered "negative" when he was asked if the things this "insider" was saying were truth

So yeah, Bobby confirmed he's fake

I'm not saying that we should trust the insider, but who in their right mind would admit to knowing someone is leaking info about the single/ album. It'd be like saying, "we have a leaker and yah he's our mixer (or whatever) so yeah he's right, LG5 soon". If anything, even if the leaks are real, they're gonna deny it

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

The wait has never been so HARD to handle, even the wait for ARTPOP wasn't that hard, like Gaga I need something right now, everyone is coming back, WE NEED YOU 

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, CallMe said:

The wait has never been so HARD to handle, even the wait for ARTPOP wasn't that hard, like Gaga I need something right now, everyone is coming back, WE NEED YOU 

Hang in there for a few more weeks boo 

Spoiler

Presuming she releases something during VMA week :poot:

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, Enhsa said:

Is Bieber really going to release new materiel in august ?

I din't think so...the kid is always ****ing around :laughga:

chromaticainmyhead

It could be true but the real question is: haven't we learnt anything from the "exploding into my 30s" - meltdowns? :icega:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

I'm not saying that we should trust the insider, but who in their right mind would admit to knowing someone is leaking info about the single/ album. It'd be like saying, "we have a leaker and yah he's our mixer (or whatever) so yeah he's right, LG5 soon". If anything, even if the leaks are real, they're gonna deny it

If the leaks are real and something serious, they're just gonna ban him and that's all

Anyway he's not saying anything substantial like a release date or a name, and he didn't even guess anything serious, so there's no reason to believe him

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Chump said:

Are you all crazy? Bobby himself said he is fake and you believe him just cause he said Britney would release a fragrance this year? She's releasing them every year lol

What makes you think Bobby would say "Yes, that acc is trully an insider, believe 'em!" lmao 

high heeled fem
4 hours ago, CallMe said:

This is as bad Nearly as hip black out.... She USED to give us treats like she did waiting for ARTPOP

CAKE... STACHE..BROOKLYN NIGHTS.. NOTHING ON RADIO ETC

what treats do we get now? 

Nothing

:air:

Zero

:koons:

She's not even on LM anymore may as well shut it down :interestinga:

Archived