Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

remark060: "She's coming really soon."

blackstar

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

She has a studio in her own home, and at Interscope. and her dancers are in a dance studio for days now.

:excited2:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

She has a studio in her own home, and at Interscope. and her dancers are in a dance studio for days now.

Since when? Are you basing this off that one dancer tweeting something in the terms of ''day 1''? 

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Since when? Are you basing this off that one dancer tweeting something in the terms of ''day 1''? 

one of her dancer sent a snapchat to some of her followers. again in a dance studio

Monsterish
11 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Well... Didn't she record TIHTY in her home? I'm confused :duck:

Weasel
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

one of her dancer sent a snapchat to some of her followers. again in a dance studio

A different one than the one tweeting ''day 1''? Could still be a coincidence though. Anyways, shouldn't they be spotted with Gaga too? Idk, nothing seems to hint at anything coming soon or she's being really secrative. And I'm sure that if she were about to perform at the VMAs shooting a music video won't be too long away from now either and we don't have any rumours about that (I think). 

Impostor

And here we go again...

:madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge:

Another flop topic about this flop user

:madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge:

More people getting fooled

Wisdomless1

I haven't been able to shake the suspicion that she was going to make her "comeback" at the VMAs since it was MTV that made her change her performance so that the focus could be on Miley Cyrus.  

For Gaga, how fitting it would be for her to come back with a ****ing force through the same televised event that she helped revive in The Fame era and that also featured her most widely recognized performances?  

Yass Queen. :giveup:

lavenderblondee

This has me slightly optimistic :excited2: The tweets aren't as ridiculous as the other fake hit tweets. I feel like it's been in progress long enough, it could come at any time. But I also said that back in March :toofunny: 

Weasel
9 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Well... Didn't she recorded TIHTY in her home? I'm confused :duck:

No clue honestly. 

After 20 days it'll be 1000days since ARTPOP was released:sis: LG5 is coming 100%

Spoiler

I live for my meltdowns:v:

Reality

I want to believe this, but I also don't want to get my hopes up because I know I'll be devastated if they're not true.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

KyliesChild
21 minutes ago, T E A said:

if they decide to fück with her vision again, sure.

Actually the original performance couldn't be made because the original set up for the VMA's had a rotating stage (original performance had to be scrapped and so did the rest of the performances) however there was technical difficulties last minute.

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Actually the original performance couldn't be made because the original set up for the VMA's had a rotating stage (original performance had to be scrapped and so did the rest of the performances) however there was technical difficulties last minute.

i call tumblr_lsknydjGXw1qdlkgg.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ViviLittleM
17 minutes ago, Weasel said:

A different one than the one tweeting ''day 1''? Could still be a coincidence though. Anyways, shouldn't they be spotted with Gaga too? Idk, nothing seems to hint at anything coming soon or she's being really secrative. And I'm sure that if she were about to perform at the VMAs shooting a music video won't be too long away from now either and we don't have any rumours about that (I think). 

She and her team really want to surprise us this time.

We need to prepare ourselves.

Archived