Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What is your favorite Björk album?

Impostor

What is your favorite Björk album?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Björk album?

Featured Posts

monsterdino
22 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Who said that? Im saying thers no Queen of music or something, Just a Queen of Pop and King of Pop:gaycat:

There is no such thing either, those are just nicknames that we (fans) are calling them like that and the journalists. There is no certificated "Queen/King of Pop". Stop embarrassing yourself :laughga:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
9 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

There is no such thing either, those are just nicknames that we (fans) are calling them like that and the journalists. There is no certificated "Queen/King of Pop". Stop embarrassing yourself :laughga:

You just delusional af

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

monsterdino
6 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

You just delusional af

Google it you'll see that those are just nicknames given by people. There is no official signature or stamp for it.

fede ARTPOP
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

Google it you'll see that those are just nicknames given by people. There is no official signature or stamp for it.

Everybody know they nicknames:interestinga:, but denying Madonna is Queen of Pop is just delusional and sad, so stop embarrassing yourself:queenga:

monsterdino
34 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Everybody know they nicknames:interestinga:, but denying Madonna is Queen of Pop is just delusional and sad, so stop embarrassing yourself:queenga:

You said about Queen of Music that there is no such thing just Queen/King of Pop but they are nicknames I just gave a nickname to Björk. You got clocked on your stupidity dont try to cover up from this. :staymad:

Klonoa

Vespertine has the best B-sides. Foot Soldier, Amphibian, Verandi, and also It's In Our Hands, are some of her best songs tbh. Queen of Music indeed, no one can deny it. Bye.

fede ARTPOP
4 hours ago, monsterdino said:

You said about Queen of Music that there is no such thing just Queen/King of Pop but they are nicknames I just gave a nickname to Björk. You got clocked on your stupidity dont try to cover up from this. :staymad:

Thats the thing, YOU called Björk Queen Of Music (YOU=irrelevant), meanwhile all the media and pop fans call Madonna QUEEN OF POP, just google QOP and deal with it.

PS. Stop it, cause this is boring like Björk career.

giphy.gif

fede ARTPOP
2 hours ago, Elf Beast said:

Vespertine has the best B-sides. Foot Soldier, Amphibian, Verandi, and also It's In Our Hands, are some of her best songs tbh. Queen of Music indeed, no one can deny it. Bye.

200w.gif

monsterdino
11 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Thats the thing, YOU called Björk Queen Of Music (YOU=irrelevant), meanwhile all the media and pop fans call Madonna QUEEN OF POP, just google QOP and deal with it.

PS. Stop it, cause this is boring like Björk career.

giphy.gif

Boy who cares about popularity, as long as someone makes good music Im gonna enojoy it and you go enjoy her popularity and the trash music, bye. Quote me when Madonna makes another Ray of Light.

monsterdino
14 hours ago, Elf Beast said:

I never heard those, wtf?

MaryJaneHolland

ladies and gentlemen, look at what caused only one my comment :gaycat: drama

KyliesChild
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

And also someone's attempt to be edgy.

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Because you can not come for Björk music and vocal abilites, just her popularity.

fede ARTPOP
18 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Boy who cares about popularity, as long as someone makes good music Im gonna enojoy it and you go enjoy her popularity and the trash music, bye. Quote me when Madonna makes another Ray of Light.

Quote me when Björk do a Grammy performance or headline the Superbowl.

giphy.gif

monsterdino
Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

Quote me when Björk do a Grammy performance or headline the Superbowl.

giphy.gif

Again you are talking about popularity not about the music, how sad

Archived