💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Work B**ch ITunes Performance Compared

DiscoHeaven23

Make Me and Work B**ch  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will "Make Me" be a bigger hit than "Work Bitch"?

• Yes, it's quite obvious
    • It'll be on the same level
    • It's gonna perform worse

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

At this point it's obvious that "Make Me" is getting a better reception than "Pretty Girls" and it seems as if it is being better received than "Work Bitch". 

britney-filing-nails.gif

I found an article that came out a few days after "Work Bitch"'s release and it makes that clear:

The article says (try to not pay attention to the shade, just use it for the facts): 

"Britney Spears’ new single, “Flop Bitch,” is now following in the foosteps of “Applause” by crashing and burning on iTunes within the first few days of its release. Just like “Applause,” “Flop Bitch” reached No. 2 on the US iTunes chart before being blocked from the top spot by a formidable pop diva (in Britney’s case, it was Miley Cyrus). It’s now down to No. 5 after just three days on sale, and will probably be even lower by the time the weekend arrives.

Here’s the list of the songs currently outselling “Flop Bitch”: Milegend’s “Wrecking Ball,” Katy Perry’s “Roar,” Lorde’s “Royals,” and Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse.”

This puts Britney in the group of major pop girls who have been unable to top the US iTunes chart with their new singles this year. This select currently contains Britney, Gaga, Mariah, J.Lo and Selena G. Over in the group of girls who did top the chart, we have Katy, Miley, Demi, Ariana, and Justin Timberlake."

britney-explosion.gif

So this time Britney did reach #1 and has stayed put at #2 as of this writing. Which is pretty impressive because it's ahead of mega digital sellers "Can't Stop the Feeling" and "Cheap Thrills" 

Do you guys agree that this will be a bigger hit than "Work Bitch" and how well do you think it will perform. 

Britney-Spears-gifs-britney-spears-39154

PaperIz

It's already doing much better than wb and has like 2x the radio spins of HIAM once the video is out I'm sure she'll be doing much better and she's already doing really good as it is! Plus the song is great lol

President Trump

That was the dumbest article I've ever read 

Ma ma pa pa pa

CHROMATICA 2020

Try not to pay attention to the shade when the article calls it "Flop B!tch" 5 words into it :laughga:

OT tho, it might be bigger, but I don't recall much of WB in the charts

PaperIz

Plus WB was really abrasive and explicit so it suffered because of that. Make Me is easy to listen to, catchy and actually quite soothing imo 

Brian Ryan

Where's the Britney Spears Promotion Performance?

RIP 2008 - 2016

I hope so, but when an artist doesn't even try and at least do a one time performance of their first single. I could give a damn. I think it will do better, but who knows. As a Britney fan, I've learned to just enjoy the music. She didn't get to work, but I can get to work. Make myself ohh. Don't hold it against me. I'm a pretty boy.

Brian Ryan
12 minutes ago, ARTPOP 2013 said:

Try not to pay attention to the shade when the article calls it "Flop B!tch" 5 words into it :laughga:

OT tho, it might be bigger, but I don't recall much of WB in the charts

Yeh journalism these days :queenga:

CakeLikeLG

11 consecutive dark red updates on kworb do not look promising tbh. It will probably do better than Floppy Girls but worse than Flop B!tch in my opinion

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Noah
7 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

11 consecutive dark red updates on kworb do not look promising tbh. It will probably do better than Floppy Girls but worse than Flop B!tch in my opinion

Dark Red Updates usually happen during the day. The biggest time for sales is usually between 4pm and 11pm after work/school. Also, streaming makes almost 50% of the Charts, and Make Me has entered #95 on the US Spotify Charts (Pretty Girls didn't even hit the Top 200)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Lucas

Pretty Girls was hyped and promoted by Iggy, leaks, leaked video scenes

Make Me was "surprise" released, got no promo except that it leaked and the video is still not released. I really think the music video can help the song a lot if the rumor of the concept is true (that Britney is a big influencial woman and her husband cheats on her and she got outside and see all the sexy boys and goes in the bulldozer and destroys her ex's house with it, with all the hot guys and a nice choreo it could be such an amazing video!). Not everyone knows new music is out yet. And of course K*** the big rat had to rush release R*** to overshadow Britney so it's another problem :)

Hopefully it will debut higher than wb but even if it doesn't i can see it sticking in the charts for quite some time. Its perfect for radio its a beast of a tune tbh, i think it could be the new dangerous woman of the charts.

32 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Pretty Girls was hyped and promoted by Iggy, leaks, leaked video scenes

Make Me was "surprise" released, got no promo except that it leaked and the video is still not released. I really think the music video can help the song a lot if the rumor of the concept is true (that Britney is a big influencial woman and her husband cheats on her and she got outside and see all the sexy boys and goes in the bulldozer and destroys her ex's house with it, with all the hot guys and a nice choreo it could be such an amazing video!). Not everyone knows new music is out yet. And of course K*** the big rat had to rush release R*** to overshadow Britney so it's another problem :)

Tbh though the whole Katy vs Britney thing with these single releases is drawing more attention to britneys new song so even if Katy sells a lot more than her initially, I think the attention will help make me debut a bit higher potentially.

51 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Dark Red Updates usually happen during the day. The biggest time for sales is usually between 4pm and 11pm after work/school. Also, streaming makes almost 50% of the Charts, and Make Me has entered #95 on the US Spotify Charts (Pretty Girls didn't even hit the Top 200)

do u know if make me is on the uk Spotify charts yet cuz I've been listening to it loads lol. I've played it to all my friends today and they all love it. I'm doing as much promo as I can for Brit lol

Archived