💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think the Telephone sequel is coming along with LG5?

Impostor

Based on what we're seeing currently, do you think the Telephone sequel is still a thing?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Telephone sequel within LG5?

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iamjackh
Just now, Didymus said:

That a video for it would be released "at some point". That was right after she said she could still possibly release ARTPOP: Act 2 :smh:

You never know what Gaga can do..... She could have a plan to release it as a special promotion pack for LG5...

08cbf9c2.gif

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

Impostor
19 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

No. I don't even know why you guys still want one. One was enough. It was not that good imo. It's far too late. I'm good. I want all new.

Because the video says "to be continued..." at the end, basically. And it's also a continuation of Paparazzi. And Gaga has talked about the sequel in the ARTPOP era. But okay, I know it's pretty late now.

Brian Ryan
Just now, Naomi said:

Because the video says "to be continued..." at the end, basically. And it's also a continuation of Paparazzi. And Gaga has talked about the sequel in the ARTPOP era. But okay, I know it's pretty late now.

Gaga says a lot of things lol

Impostor
27 minutes ago, Didymus said:

No way.

Somehow I'm more pressed about Gypsy. Like, she had the balls to promise that even after her era collapse smh what was she thinking.

It wasn't a promise, though. I remember it was something said backstage to a small group of fans... Not reliable to me.

donutellha

what lg5???

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Didymus
Just now, Naomi said:

It wasn't a promise, though. I remember it was something said backstage to a small group of fans... Not reliable to me.

Erm.. no, she said that here lol:

Not gonna find the time, but yeah.

Decodekid

I dont think she even wants to do that anymore, Gaga does not like telephone, she's said it before, so idk, and can y'all get over that already, i mean i would truly love for it to be continued but, lets get real.

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Impostor
Just now, donutellha said:

what lg5???

That thing she's been working on for the last 11 months :saladga:

Impostor
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

I dont think she even wants to do that anymore, Gaga does not like telephone, she's said it before, so idk, and can y'all get over that already, i mean i would truly love for it to be continued but, lets get real.

Now that's new to me :saladga:

Haroon

I have a horrible feeling she's gone past it and will brush it under the rug :S It's been 2 album eras without it so I genuinely think it could be shelved away for good. Super hope not though because that'd be such a bad loose end :giveup: 

RAMROD

Inb4 this trilogy were Troy's idea and she is barred to do the last one because signed agreement :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived