Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which insiders you trust?

DONATAS

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That's because her human are clingy sometimes. Can't let Asia have her own time!

Image-56.jpg

A look. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

MaryJaneHolland

ReMark

HauseOfDre

666popart

i like reading insiders, it's my guilty pleasure :diane:

Manul

I don't know why you people believe in those. :smh: Even Gaga herself is barely reliable with what she says and you expect correct news from random strangers. :deadbanana:

it wasn't laaaahv

JoanneMonster

I only trust my aunt's boyfriend who has a cousin that has a son that happens to be friends with a guy that has a second cousin that has a friend inside the haus of gaga :lolga:

I See You

KURUSHITOVSKA

Only Remark, the rest have been already proven to be fake.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

DONATAS
11 minutes ago, monster30 said:

I only trust my aunt's boyfriend who has a cousin that has a son that happens to be friends with a guy that has a second cousin that has a friend inside the haus of gaga :lolga:

This :toofunny:

Arizona Sky
26 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

@666popart and @HausofDre

6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

ReMark

HauseOfDre

666popart

i like reading insiders, it's my guilty pleasure :diane:

666popart is nothing but fake. Were you here back in March? They said that we were getting a single on Gaga's birthday and then later again in May. HausofDre is nothing but educated guesses. They said we were getting Room In My Heart + more new music in May. They both always say "new music next month" and it never happens. Think of it, if they were really legit  Gaga's team would notice and do something about it. If it was really Gaga's team running those accounts, then they're delusional. There's no way they'd spread info to thousands of their followers that isn't known already. They want everything to be a surprise, especially after ARTPOP. Its ok to get hyped by them, but just know you should take it with a grain of salt.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, BloodyMonster said:

666popart is nothing but fake. Were you here back in March? They said that we were getting a single on Gaga's birthday and then later again in May. HausofDre is nothing but educated guesses. They said we were getting Room In My Heart + more new music in May. They both always say "new music next month" and it never happens. Think of it, if they were really legit  Gaga's team would notice and do something about it. If it was really Gaga's team running those accounts, then they're delusional. There's no way they'd spread info to thousands of their followers that isn't known already. They want everything to be a surprise, especially after ARTPOP. Its ok to get hyped by them, but just know you should take it with a grain of salt.

i said that i like reading them :neyde: no need to say the word ''delusional'' :neyde:

Regina George
5 hours ago, Noam Zioni said:

Remark is fake 100% 

i trust Brooklyn Night

how you know its fake? hes never proven wrong 

Noam Zioni
2 hours ago, donthatemeplss said:

how you know its fake? hes never proven wrong 

they said that Lana has a song called Diana and that it sounds like Carmen - and Eclipse (a member with access to her new demos and old stuff) confirmed its fake.. This account is completely fake! 

And see, insider accounts never spill tea everyday - even not Cynthia Boyce, that tweets a lot out of all the insiders.

Chelseaaaaaa

SlaveBlonde.

And, by "trust" I mean I doubt them the least.

Archived